ADVERTISEMENT

Billywaynebammer cannot go within 500 feet of an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

Mad about your boyfriend's ban?

I am. I like laughing at fairies, that's why I'm here.

Screenshot-2014-10-30-09.47.43.png

A sanctions sighting! Getting in that last post from a phone in the parking lot of AAA Pawn and Title. 10 mins till shift starts, we won't see him again till 10 am smoke break.

The life of a turd sidewalker isn't all parades and unicorns...

Reactions: billywaynebammer
A sanctions sighting! Getting in that last post from a phone in the parking lot of AAA Pawn and Title. 10 mins till shift starts, we won't see him again till 10 am smoke break.

The life of a turd sidewalker isn't all parades and unicorns...

Dude you and Poppy are suppose to be ignoring me. Since you still love me I will offer up this visual gift for you and give you the ole Rooooow damn Thde Roooow!

A-day is just around the corner and the gumps will run!
alabama-baby-alabama-fan-day.jpg

Life sucks for a sidewalker that can only post here when his Bammer boss isn't looking.

I'd tell sidewalker sanctions to be careful that he could get fired, but entry-level pawn shop jobs are a dime a dozen on Wiregrass Road LMAO!

I see you are still working at the Grub Mart. Make sure the chicken nuggets stay hot an pour yourself a slush puppy!
Rooooow damn Thde Rooooow!
BamaCar.jpg

Why do you disappear every day from 10ish to noonish?

Then everyday from 1ish to 3ish?

sidewalker sanctions there's nothing wrong with working a minimum wage job, the country needs boogs like you to keep the economy going and work the jobs that the Mexicans won't touch! LMAO!

I'm free Ghost. Thanks for asking and Rooow Damn Thde Rowww!

When is the running of the gumps this year??
runningofthegumps.jpg

But you aren't free. The Bama grads here are our own boss and we can post whenever we want.

You can only post when your Bammer boss isn't looking. That seems to be the lot in life for boog sidewalkers.

That, and horrible photoshop skills.

See sidewalker sanctions? You posted too much this morning and your Bammer boss caught you and that's why you have been too scared to try to post here the last couple of hours.

Tsk tsk.

ADVERTISEMENT