ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Gates Gives his Thoughts on Covid

Thrill

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2001
Atlanta
In an apolitical common sense way in this link. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/b...t-in-the-disappointing-us-response-2020-08-20

He says that the reason the US hasn't done as well as other countries is that "we believe in freedom, individual freedom. We optimize for individual rights." He goes on to say that the CDC effed up at the start and failed to get private labs on board. And he isn't convinced that a Biden presidency will get more people to wear masks.

My question is why do so many people seem to hate the guy?

In an apolitical common sense way in this link. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/b...t-in-the-disappointing-us-response-2020-08-20

He says that the reason the US hasn't done as well as other countries is that "we believe in freedom, individual freedom. We optimize for individual rights." He goes on to say that the CDC effed up at the start and failed to get private labs on board. And he isn't convinced that a Biden presidency will get more people to wear masks.

Because that's the first thing I've read that he's said that makes sense in 2020

could be that we spent like a month or more being told we shouldn't wear masks...felt like i was inside a pinball machine those first few weeks trying to figure out what to do and not do

Reactions: Thrill

I’ve been wondering that too. Maybe I’m too naive to see his evil plot to get even richer or to depopulate the earth, but Gates has been working on matters like this for years. I don’t he ever tried to represent himself as a pandemic scientist, but he’s very smart and understands the process of of problem solving and use of ingenuity at a very high level.

Cause he is trying to inject us all with the mark of the beast. Duh.

Yea personal freedom sucks.

We should all listen to big brother and just get over ourselves.

With personal freedom comes great responsibility. It's the only way our societal fabric holds together. In the 1940s, 18 year olds went to war. Wearing a mask isn't even in the realm of actual sacrifice needed to keep this country going.

OP...The knock is that he basically experiments with vaccines on poor people in Africa. Never looked into it so I have no idea if it’s true. One google search returns this on the first page of results. (It’s on the internet so it has to be true, right?) I am not vouching for the story, just letting you know where the animosity and distrust comes from.
—-
The Bill Gates Effect: WHO’s DTP Vaccine Killed More Children in Africa Than the Diseases it Targeted

Anyone defending the Bill Gates/WHO global vaccine program needs to explain this study: Mogensen et al 2017. Prior to 2017, neither HHS nor WHO ever performed the kind of vaccinated/unvaccinated (or placebo) study necessary to ascertain if the DTP vaccine actually yields beneficial health outcomes. The DTP vaccine was discontinued in the US and western nations in the 1990sfollowing thousands of reports of death and brain damage.

Dr. Mogenson and his team found that girls vaccinated with the DTP vaccine died at 10 times the rate of unvaccinated kids. While the vaccinated children were protected from Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis, they were far more susceptible to other deadly diseases than unvaccinated peers. The vaccine apparently compromised their immune systems.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...ldren-in-africa-than-the-diseases-it-targets/

billy G needs to stick to computers imo

I don’t buy into all the conspiracies on him, but neither do in trust his sanctimonious crap

With personal freedom comes great responsibility. It's the only way our societal fabric holds together. In the 1940s, 18 year olds went to war. Wearing a mask isn't even in the realm of actual sacrifice needed to keep this country going.
they went and died so we wouldn't have to wear masks. also mainly died just to keep the eu economy strong

Reactions: thesugar6
OK which one of you dropped this in the comments section from that article?

From the comments section (Think main board for that news compnay)
The Boomers' final narcissistic "gift" to America is slaughtering hundreds of thousands of us because of the fool Boomers' credo of making "looking out for No. 1" and "doin' my own thing" the twin commandments of American existence. Americans in the Greatest Generation that endured the Depression and won WWII in national self-sacrificing solidarity under FDR (see It's a Wonderful Life) and the Silent Generation which won the Civil Rights Movement under its heroes like MLK, John Lewis, and all the Silent Generation whites who both sat in with blacks and rode the Freedom buses to MS and AL were not selfish, libertarian jerks like the Boomers who followed them and turned America into what Christopher Lasch rightly called "the culture of narcissism." The Chinese historican who writes his sardonic Decline and Fall of the American Empire will reserve special mockery for the vices of the Boomers which literally and figuratively killed what had been the greatest, most powerful nation on earth when the Boomers inherited it in 1992 and then ran it into the ground, controlling everything, from then till today.

Reactions: Double Dees
OK which one of you dropped this in the comments section from that article?

From the comments section (Think main board for that news compnay)
The Boomers' final narcissistic "gift" to America is slaughtering hundreds of thousands of us because of the fool Boomers' credo of making "looking out for No. 1" and "doin' my own thing" the twin commandments of American existence. Americans in the Greatest Generation that endured the Depression and won WWII in national self-sacrificing solidarity under FDR (see It's a Wonderful Life) and the Silent Generation which won the Civil Rights Movement under its heroes like MLK, John Lewis, and all the Silent Generation whites who both sat in with blacks and rode the Freedom buses to MS and AL were not selfish, libertarian jerks like the Boomers who followed them and turned America into what Christopher Lasch rightly called "the culture of narcissism." The Chinese historican who writes his sardonic Decline and Fall of the American Empire will reserve special mockery for the vices of the Boomers which literally and figuratively killed what had been the greatest, most powerful nation on earth when the Boomers inherited it in 1992 and then ran it into the ground, controlling everything, from then till today.
blazing-saddles-gif-8.gif

Reactions: Sauls and vanceme
... you really are a troll.
no you stupid moron denigrating our vets by comparing mask wearing to combat is insanity. comparing the Wuhan to Vietcong or Nazis is so .... never mind you guys are sick and cant help it. need to take a break this is dumb

I hate him because he is worth billions but won’t buy a bottle of shampoo.

We still have a lower death per million than all these countries his kind still point to.

We are a much larger country. No crap we are going to have many more deaths. But per million we are doing just fine.

Isn't he one of the leaders of the underground cabal of child molesters that are taking over the world along with the Clintons and Obamas? I heard he wants to put chips in all our brains and ultimately we will all be pawns in a virtual metaverse under deep state control. Making us wear masks is the precursor to all that.

Reactions: Thrill
I don’t hate him but it annoys me that people act like he is an expert

yep! He seems to work very hard on his personal PR - He’s not bashful about letting the public know of his philanthropic endeavors.

So things like this show up with his name attached and it makes one wonder - who is the real BG....

He’s also been known to have visited Epstein Island ..........

Isn't he one of the leaders of the underground cabal of child molesters that are taking over the world along with the Clintons and Obamas? I heard he wants to put chips in all our brains and ultimately we will all be pawns in a virtual metaverse under deep state control. Making us wear masks is the precursor to all that.
Yes, every bit of this.
Gates is a satanic pedophile.

@God Cam It please school these fools

Reactions: Bottom Hall Knight

Vaccine talk is the biggest joke of them all.
Flu vaccines have been around forever yet people that take the vaccine still die fro the flu.

18 year old kids go to war today. Surprised you didn’t know that.

Also I’m pretty sure you just ripped off a quote from Spider-Man. What a huge nerd you must be.

Lastly, what other sacrifices should people be forced to obey to make you feel better about society?

Is this true.My God! I don’t like him now.I didn’t care and then you drop this shit on me.

giphy.gif

Reactions: stutsman23
18 year old kids go to war today. Surprised you didn’t know that.

Also I’m pretty sure you just ripped off a quote from Spider-Man. What a huge nerd you must be.

Lastly, what other sacrifices should people be forced to obey to make you feel better about society?

They aren’t drafted today. They choose. That’s a really big difference when you are crying “but muh freedoms!”

I’m just talking about wearing a mask. I’m not going to play your logical fallacy game.

Good try OP, but you aren't gonna trick me into trusting anyone not named Clay Travis

Reactions: Thrill and Ruxy Poo
They aren’t drafted today. They choose. That’s a really big difference when you are crying “but muh freedoms!”

I’m just talking about wearing a mask. I’m not going to play your logical fallacy game.

Lol yea who cares about freedoms. I mean the government has never made a bad decision ever ever. We should follow without question.

Please explain my “logical fallacy game?”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT