ADVERTISEMENT

Beyonce's, "Black is King" movie.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red is superior to either of your inferior race's......

iu

Any person who lets there kids listen to the filth of Beyoncé & Jay-Z is a POS “niggaz, Ho’s, bitches, clothes, weed, niggaz, guns, killed, bitch ass niggas” And we wonder why we are where we are. Nigga

I thought you were going to be talking about the real controversy of her appropriating African culture for black capitalism, as this one article put it.

I’m not a fan of Beyoncé. I think she’s a very talented performer and smart businesswoman, but I don’t think her music is great or even good. It’s just pop bs. That being said, idk why everything has to be so complicated these days. I guarantee that the masses of people in Africa aren’t going to be mad that Beyoncé took shortcuts and is trying to capitalize on the Lion King and folks looking for movies and shows such as this one.

Am I the only white person that doesn't feel threatened by BLM or media putting blacks in a positive light?

Or maybe I'm just insensitive, because I just don't care, but I've learned the last few weeks both sides have their snowflakes.

Reactions: Patrickthetiger
Any person who lets there kids listen to the filth of Beyoncé & Jay-Z is a POS “niggaz, Ho’s, bitches, clothes, weed, niggaz, guns, killed, bitch ass niggas” And we wonder why we are where we are. Nigga
This post stinks.

I listened to NWA in 88. It’s way worse than anything Beyoncé every did. I’m a fairly normal person, never been in jail, never hit a woman, never threw racial slurs around on a message board.

My parents did fine. They don’t deserve your simulated scorn.

This post stinks.

I listened to NWA in 88. It’s way worse than anything Beyoncé every did. I’m a fairly normal person, never been in jail, never hit a woman, never threw racial slurs around on a message board.

My parents did fine. They don’t deserve your simulated scorn.
My mom kindly requested we not play the COOLIO cd in the car with her after the first attempt, but she still walked into blockbuster music with us to let us buy a cd with "parental advisory" on the label.... I like to think my parents are pretty good folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT