ADVERTISEMENT

Bass Pro Spanish Ft. Shooting

The guns and ammo are located about as far away from the service dept. entrance as you can get in that store. There’s also likely a 24-7 police presence in that shopping center.
It was just an observation. He got off 50 rounds with 3 different weapons. Apparently he was trying to reload or get another weapon and go to the front door.
Amazing that it turned out the way it did. I am very thankful there were no injuries.

The police can’t seize your assets unless they can prove it from illegal activity. Also, in the end it’s the local District Attorney that seizes the assets.
If the vet is sitting in a state prison, he had much more than a personal amount of medical marijuana, and most likely a criminal history.
Wrong. The state can seize on suspicion and on the spot. You must prove that you are innocent. Sort of a conflict with “innocent until proven guilty”, huh?

In Florida, LE at the county level is not required to even report asset seizures.

Law was written to target drug trafficking and organized crime but has morphed into a resource tool as budgets are cut.

Reactions: Big Blue
Has this shown up on MSNBC, CNN, etc yet? Surely they will have day long coverage celebrating the way this was handled, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Big Blue
Has this shown up on MSNBC, CNN, etc yet? Surely they will have day long coverage celebrating the way this was handled, right?
El Oh El, Ain’t the damn truth. I can see Don Lee Monn reporting this as racism toward this fine fella and fail to even mention the worthless thug fired 50 or 60 rounds Into a business. I suspect drew breeze will soon don this a-hole thug’s name on his helmet in atonement for sins of das past. After all, drew is currently donning the name of a child rapist on his helmet. Can’t make this sheet up. But hey, like herbie says... we gotta do better.

Reactions: Docdumpsta
El Oh El, Ain’t the damn truth. I can see Don Lee Monn reporting this as racism toward this fine fella and fail to even mention the worthless thug fired 50 or 60 rounds Into a business. I suspect drew breeze will soon don this a-hole thug’s name on his helmet in atonement for sins of das past. After all, drew is currently donning the name of a child rapist on his helmet. Can’t make this sheet up. But hey, like herbie says... we gotta do better.
Don't know a lotta bout dis case but IF the SHOOOOOTA wuz a BLACK MAN, you won't heeeer "HIDE NOR HARE" frum ole DONNNY LEMMON!!!!

ole 73 bumping to see if anyone has current info ..... hopefully this dude has not been released on his own recognizance.

WDE
OLE 73, Did yore new BEEEEEECH HIZZZZY make out ok frum dat HURRICANE?

OLE 73, Did yore new BEEEEEECH HIZZZZY make out ok frum dat HURRICANE?

still don't know Doc .... we left yesterday rather than ride it out.

Peninsula is 5 miles out Ft Morgan road and, apparently the center of the bull's eye.

Most coverage I've seen is centered in Pensacola ... and now, some of the interior places in LA and Lga.

Hopein' for the best but can't reach anyone yet.

Fingers crossed.

WDE

Reactions: Docdumpsta
still don't know Doc .... we left yesterday rather than ride it out.

Peninsula is 5 miles out Ft Morgan road and, apparently the center of the bull's eye.

Most coverage I've seen is centered in Pensacola ... and now, some of the interior places in LA and Lga.

Hopein' for the best but can't reach anyone yet.

Fingers crossed.

WDE
Hope errythang goes ok DAWG!!!

Reactions: Auburn73
ADVERTISEMENT