ADVERTISEMENT

Bass Pro Spanish Ft. Shooting

orientalthunder

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2012
Has this been posted yet? Everyone is very fortunate they locked the doors and this guy didn’t get in the store. He was there to kill people. Scary stuff...

Hit home for me because both my kids love going there to sit on the boats and 4wheelers. Dude had planned it out for w while based off the reports. Best quote- "His wife had something to do with it, I know, because she was throwing ammo at him to actually reload and keep shooting.”

Hit home for me because both my kids love going there to sit on the boats and 4wheelers. Dude had planned it out for w while based off the reports. Best quote- "His wife had something to do with it, I know, because she was throwing ammo at him to actually reload and keep shooting.”
Supposedly they had a hard time tazing him because he had a bullet proof best on as well.

Reactions: elrd
Supposedly they had a hard time tazing him because he had a bullet proof best on as well.

ole 73 normally a big time proponent of our LEOs .... but

The fact they kept trying to taser this nut-job should cost the responding officers their jobs.... or at the very least demotions.

Dude should have been SHOT DEAD AF. Shooting and reloading multiple times and the LEOs waste time with tasers???????

Now, the citizens of AL will get to pay for a trial, and, GUARANTEED this M-EFFER will be released at some point in the future.

The next time he will kill some folks. AND, there WILL be a next time.

SMDH

WDE-

The fact they kept trying to taser this nut-job should cost the responding officers their jobs.... or at the very least demotions.

Dude should have been SHOT DEAD AF. Shooting and reloading multiple times and the LEOs waste time with tasers???????

Now, the citizens of AL will get to pay for a trial, and, GUARANTEED this M-EFFER will be released at some point in the future.

SMDH

WDE-
I think taking shooters alive is a good thing. It’s a priority right now as well. The more I find out the more it appears details are being withheld on purpose.

Reactions: MattAU05
I think taking shooters alive is a good thing. It’s a priority right now as well. The more I find out the more it appears details are being withheld on purpose.

I agree. One crappy person being dead isn’t awful, but there’s a lot of value in understanding what the hell happened.

As for this whole mess, I’m really interested in what’s going on. I agree details are being withheld on purpose. I wonder if the dude is associated with someone important? It’s weird.

I agree. One crappy person being dead isn’t awful, but there’s a lot of value in understanding what the hell happened.

As for this whole mess, I’m really interested in what’s going on. I agree details are being withheld on purpose. I wonder if the dude is associated with someone important? It’s weird.
I spoke with someone this morning that has SFPD friends and they are saying the shooters demographics and affiliations May end up being very nationally relevant. Or people just want that right now.

I spoke with someone this morning that has SFPD friends and they are saying the shooters demographics and affiliations May end up being very nationally relevant. Or people just want that right now.
Lol

Reactions: twd11
He carried and shot two semi-auto rifles...an AR10 (damn!) and an AR15....wife helped reload and hand him magazines as he emptied them....

Amazing response likely prevented some folks from dying. Good job by all.

Reactions: Boisgreat

I wasn’t going to say anything, but I assumed that demographics had something to do with it—one way or another. I searched the Baldwin County Jail website to see if I could pin down who it was. You can search by booking date. But there were no bookings reflective of that shooting either today or yesterday. I assume they’re in Baldwin County jail, but I guess SF could be holding them. Really odd.

Has this been posted yet? Everyone is very fortunate they locked the doors and this guy didn’t get in the store. He was there to kill people. Scary stuff...

This is why most businesses should have lockdown buttons.
They work.

I wasn’t going to say anything, but I assumed that demographics had something to do with it—one way or another. I searched the Baldwin County Jail website to see if I could pin down who it was. You can search by booking date. But there were no bookings reflective of that shooting either today or yesterday. I assume they’re in Baldwin County jail, but I guess SF could be holding them. Really odd.
Their are picture of the guy being arrested online but no mug shots yet.

SMDH

WDE-

Dude was unarmed when LEO’s got there, wait for the details before passing judgement on them. If they would have shot him then he would’ve gotten exactly what he wanted...chaos

How did they get close enough to tase without shooting him? He ran out of ammo? And I'm glad he didn't, but why wouldn't he shoot the door to gain entry? Some odd circumstances

Edit: just saw the post saying he was unarmed

Last edited:
Reactions: AUrosmith
Their are picture of the guy being arrested online but no mug shots yet.

Yeah, this is about the best available picture. I think @AuburnGuy33 was looking for this.

qGXtSHJ.jpg

I firmly believe, my worst nightmare is about to become a reality. This country is going to have a civil war soon. The country is to divided, and their is to much hate and resentment within the gen pop.

Reactions: 94WDE and Tgr79
This isn’t the politics board so was trying not to give anyone a reason to make it so...also there isn’t much info yet anyway.
Of course there isn’t much info yet. And what does trickle out early is wrong more times than not.

Why not also start a thread on the AIDS board so you just say it?

Dude was unarmed when LEO’s got there, wait for the details before passing judgement on them. If they would have shot him then he would’ve gotten exactly what he wanted...chaos
A person that works there tells it differently.
They arrested is wife/girlfriend after an employee showed the police video taken from the second floor.
Again. It came down to his zero percent financing running out.

Just saying what she said. She works there.
That would be crazy if true but a very good reason not to turn this into something that people expect. Thankfully they took him in alive so no speculation.

A wife handing her husband more ammo to continue shooting up a bass pro with rifles because his financing ran out on his boat would be an incredible story.

Reactions: griffna
That would be crazy if true but a very good reason not to turn this into something that people expect. Thankfully they took him in alive so no speculation.

A wife handing her husband more ammo to continue shooting up a bass pro with rifles because his financing ran out on his boat would be an incredible story.

According to at least one news story, the female has been released with no charges.

SMDH

WDE-
He was unarmed when the police made contact with him. They did exactly what they are trained to do, and stop the threat with least amount of force as necessary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT