ADVERTISEMENT

Bammers why? and with all that turdition

I would answer but I'm too busy watching more Alabama players become millionaires and join the Nick Saban Club.

Cg08vDYUUAAC4vW.jpg

I would answer but I'm too busy watching more Alabama players become millionaires and join the Nick Saban Club.

Cg08vDYUUAAC4vW.jpg

No doubt man. Wow... That's a nice poster.

I expect nothing less from the guy running the best professional football organization in amateur athletics. I wonder if the players Davis has/had under contract get new deals with coaching change.

Did the Red Elephants REALLY cheat?
A coach was caught violating recruiting rules and Saban promptly fired him.

The Goobers want to make out like we are getting hammered but nothing will come of it since it was a minor offense, we self reported and took action.

A coach was caught violating recruiting rules and Saban promptly fired him.

The Goobers want to make out like we are getting hammered but nothing will come of it since it was a minor offense, we self reported and took action.

Nope Saban let him 'resign'. Coach was not giving info to the NCAA during an investigation. Do we know the whole story? Who knows.
Time will tell, sh^& will smell and bammer will cheat. The 3 great truths in this world.

Row Damn Thde!!!!!

Nope Saban let him 'resign'. Coach was not giving info to the NCAA during an investigation. Do we know the whole story? Who knows.
Time will tell, sh^& will smell and bammer will cheat. The 3 great truths in this world.

Row Damn Thde!!!!!
Why don't you bring this enlightened commentary over to the Pony for further discussion?

ADVERTISEMENT