ADVERTISEMENT

bammer idiots, what ya gonna do with them?

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Fired crane operator who hung Alabama flag said he sabotaged Kyle Field

How many fan bases do you know that year in and year out seem proud to destory rival teams property and disrespect rival fans like bammer fans?

Year after year the stories keep comming and the idiotic stunts by bammer fans never stop. Destroying landmarks and rival team traditions, proudly hanging flag and sabatoging rival stadiums, teabagging rival fans, youtube videos of fights in the stands. Some of these fans have zero respect and are proud they have zero respect and want you to know it. Stand in line and get autographs now.. Row thde.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
I doubt it is true but if it is he could be in very serious trouble. Also the company working the addition will have to do an inspection of the past work. If rework is required he may have to foot the bill for that. Like I said I doubt he did it, but he could have put hundreds if not thousands of people in danger.

yea well who would think an idiot would spray Spike 80DF around town and then call a radio show to admit he did it. there is no depth to the complete reckless, dumbass nature of a bammer.

ADVERTISEMENT