ADVERTISEMENT

Baby Boomers, you suck...

jdf75

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2009
It's hard to believe the 'greatest generation' spawned you...maybe they weren't so great. Enjoy retirement, your kids won't.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

The smart kids that worked hard and saved their money will be just fine.

Originally posted by jdf75:
It's hard to believe the 'greatest generation' spawned you...maybe they weren't so great. Enjoy retirement, your kids won't.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
agreed. The only accomplishment they can celebrate is letting a bunch of gays get married in some states.

Well thank you. I turned 57 today and an retired. Living the good life and very blessed but I busted my ass for 43 years ( yes I started working when I was 14 ).

I believe I've earned it. Nothing has been given to me. HARD WORK.

Enjoy it, we won't...sleep well
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I'm going to work as long as I can, so I can keep a young o voter from getting a job. I hope you have to work till you are 85. Then I'm going on your bill. Oh yea I'm going draw my SS and still keep my job.

I guess we can assume you are either too stupid or lazy to plan and accomplish retirement on your own.

66 and happily retired. I remember having discussions when I was in college and the consensus opinion was there would be no SS when we retired. I'm glad we were wrong.

Are you depending on SS? Trying to understand what your comment is referencing as a retirement income. BTW I'm 37.

pension plans are the death of every company and ....

government. it has always been a poncy scheme. My father has been drawing 80% of base pay for 40 years( good for him and my family) hes bringing in well over 100k without counting ss. And free medical. great thing but not sustainable. cola's are great things.

I don't see a problem.

MONEY-BOAT-web-image-blog.jpg

To be fair, as much as the baby boomers suck, they spawned this upcoming generation, which WILL be the greatest generation in HUMAN HISTORY

Originally posted by I AM KANG:
To be fair, as much as the baby boomers suck, they spawned this upcoming generation, which WILL be the greatest generation in HUMAN HISTORY
Awesome... what will THEY do? How great will IT be?

I pray they can end daylight saving time and put a stop to neopolitan ice cream.

I don't know if my kid will enjoy retirement or not.

Not my problem or concern. They will have to sort that out for themselves, like adults, when the time comes.

You, on the other hand, talk like a gutless moron who believes that anyone but yourself can impact your future.

The government can't beat me because they are mostly people like you, and I won't be defeated by the stupid and weak.

Your generation is certainly spawn.

That's the only thing you got right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT