ADVERTISEMENT

Autism

Auburn93

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 7, 2005
Georgia
Examining why autism rates in America are 1 in 36, scientists have looked into our current vaccination schedule. The vaccine courts dismissed the aluminum-autism connection in 2009 stating that it was "widely accepted" that there was no association. But in 2006, the pieces began being put in place to associate aluminum with autism. Aluminum is a neurotoxin, that is not disputed.

Research has shown that an infection or immune activation during pregnancy directly affects the fetus and increases IL-6 production. Constant neuronal immune activation from IL-6 is one of the main concerns in autistic children. One experimental study is quoted as saying "aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences.” And as other studies have shown, aluminum adjuvants greatly concentrate aluminum in brain tissue which increases IL-6.

These results are not from one study, they are from multiple studies. I'll only post one study from March 2018 because it is relevant. I can bet we can count on one hand the number of practicing physicians in the Southeastern US that research and study vaccines. What they have been told is not accurate. Aluminum is not a safe adjuvant in vaccines. Our current vaccine schedule injects 4.925 mg of aluminum into our children. I think we can all agree that no matter what you believe about autism and aluminum, long term safety studies should be conducted and they have never been done. Every medication requires longer term safety studies but vaccines. That needs to change. We need safe vaccines!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

Serious questions:

1. What’s the risk of autism if following the standard vaccine schedule?

2. What’s the risk of getting each of the diseases if not vaccinated?

3. What are the mortality rates of each disease?

Reactions: Hoppin' Bob
Examining why autism rates in America are 1 in 36, scientists have looked into our current vaccination schedule. The vaccine courts dismissed the aluminum-autism connection in 2009 stating that it was "widely accepted" that there was no association. But in 2006, the pieces began being put in place to associate aluminum with autism. Aluminum is a neurotoxin, that is not disputed.

Research has shown that an infection or immune activation during pregnancy directly affects the fetus and increases IL-6 production. Constant neuronal immune activation from IL-6 is one of the main concerns in autistic children. One experimental study is quoted as saying "aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences.” And as other studies have shown, aluminum adjuvants greatly concentrate aluminum in brain tissue which increases IL-6.

These results are not from one study, they are from multiple studies. I'll only post one study from March 2018 because it is relevant. I can bet we can count on one hand the number of practicing physicians in the Southeastern US that research and study vaccines. What they have been told is not accurate. Aluminum is not a safe adjuvant in vaccines. Our current vaccine schedule injects 4.925 mg of aluminum into our children. I think we can all agree that no matter what you believe about autism and aluminum, long term safety studies should be conducted and they have never been done. Every medication requires longer term safety studies but vaccines. That needs to change. We need safe vaccines!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763
giphy-downsized.gif

My 13 yr old son is on the spectrum. He's high functioning, but struggles mightily in social settings. It's painful to watch your kids suffer to navigate through life.

My wife and I have done a ton of research on Autism and it's causes, the data just trends in too many directions. I'm not an anti-vaccine person, but I do believe the aluminum content is worth further study. I know the Alzheimer's researchers have made some connections to aluminum as well.

Why "Oh Jesus Christ" and "Oh Gawd"? There is not near enough research on the topic. Pharmaceutical companies make tons of money on vaccines and we have a right to know what is getting injected into our children. I don't think we should get rid of vaccines, but they can be made safer. But people blindly accept all the injections into their newborns and toddlers.

Serious questions:

1. What’s the risk of autism if following the standard vaccine schedule?

2. What’s the risk of getting each of the diseases if not vaccinated?

3. What are the mortality rates of each disease?
1. No one knows the actual risk of autism because long term studies have not been done. In countries that use a similar vaccine schedule (U.S. Canada, Australia) the rate of autism continues to climb. In the year 2000, the autism rate was 1 in 150 children. Now it is 1 in 36. I have seen 100's of research articles that state that aluminum affects neurons in a negative way. Research on autism and aluminum is being conducted outside the US because grant money is low on non-Pharma backed research. If you did get a non-Pharma grant for research, your chances of getting that research published is low.

2. Many studies have been done and show no difference between autism rates between vaccinated verses unvaccinated children. Most of the studies like this have been sponsored by drug manufacturers. I would like to see independently funded studies. Dr Marcia Angell stated this, "It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine."

3. No one knows

Reactions: MouseCop
@Jay G. Tate I believe you have a legitimate responsibility not to let people post incorrect medical science that very well could lead to the harming or death of children. Please send this poster to Chile. He has a right to say it, but he doesn't have a right to your platform

What data suggests that vaccines AREN'T safe?
Medications must be proved safe, except for vaccines. You can't have your cake and eat it too. The link in my original post shows findings that should be disturbing. I'll ask you a simple question, "Do you believe there should be long term safety studies on vaccines?"

For those interested, here is the author of that study discussing what he found. It completely changed his mind on aluminum being a causative agent in autism.

It's a shame they buried this thread in the open forum.

The people who haven’t been affected by autism don’t want to hear that their government might not have the best interests of the people in mind. The politicians are paid by Big Pharma to support Big Pharma’s agendas. Anyway, this is a losing battle on this forum. You are fighting the good fight.

I just want safe vaccines. It isn't my battle to fight, I just relay current research and people don't want to hear it. I've literally seen over 100 published research articles showing the negative effects of aluminum adjuvants.

Auburn93, I’ll take you at your word that you want safe vaccines; I think we all do. However, you have to acknowledge that you’ve presented your position in an intentionally provocative way. On the entirety of PubMed, there are only 137 articles that use the phrase “aluminum adjuvant”, and rather than discussing the “negative effects of aluminum adjuvants” (as stated in your post), the overwhelming majority only make passing reference to the adjuvant, for the sake of completeness in discussing a totally unrelated topic.

Of the few I scanned that deal with Aluminum, directly: one suggested that it was appropriately cleared by macrophages, one suggested it may down regulate TH2 avidity, and one extolled it’s adsorption properties. You are clearly a scientist (or an impressive consumer), so I know that you’d agree: the suffering prevented by vaccines is incalculable. Please consider that the tone of your post might cause others to question that fact.

Auburn93, I’ll take you at your word that you want safe vaccines; I think we all do. However, you have to acknowledge that you’ve presented your position in an intentionally provocative way. On the entirety of PubMed, there are only 137 articles that use the phrase “aluminum adjuvant”, and rather than discussing the “negative effects of aluminum adjuvants” (as stated in your post), the overwhelming majority only make passing reference to the adjuvant, for the sake of completeness in discussing a totally unrelated topic.

Of the few I scanned that deal with Aluminum, directly: one suggested that it was appropriately cleared by macrophages, one suggested it may down regulate TH2 avidity, and one extolled it’s adsorption properties. You are clearly a scientist (or an impressive consumer), so I know that you’d agree: the suffering prevented by vaccines is incalculable. Please consider that the tone of your post might cause others to question that fact.
I can appreciate this type of response. Thank you. I admit, there are very few articles on aluminum adjuvants. I often find fewer articles on controversial topics that have the possibility to alter the public's perception on an issue involving a lot of money. It took 7,000 articles and 25 years before science finally admitted that cigarettes caused cancer. There are fewer articles on those topics and no on wants to tackle them. The research funding is not there and those topics often don't get published. Eating animal protein is the same way. It will be many years before science admits the problems of eating animal protein yet there is overwhelming evidence showing the problems and associations.

Aluminum becomes an intracellular crystalline inclusion in macrophages after immunization and those macrophages cross the blood brain barrier taking the aluminum to the brain. In the original study that I posted, I found it interesting that the females showed more extracellular aluminum when compared to the boy's higher intracellular aluminum. Perhaps females ability to remove intracellular aluminum is superior and this is why so many more boys have ASD than girls. There are some interesting things on estrogen and aluminum in the literature but no definitive studies that I could find. Read some of the aluminum research papers that I posted on the other autism thread. Some of those are telling.

An example often forgotten is the MMR vaccine. In Wakefield's initial paper exposing a possible link between MMR and intestinal inflammation in patient's with ASD, Wakefield opened a can of worms that really shook the vaccine manufacturers. Wakefield advocates the MMR vaccine be given in three individual vaccines instead of combined into one vaccine. As soon as his paper came out, the ACIP immediately decided to discontinue production of the single vaccines and only the combination MMR was available. They also started a smear campaign against Wakefield to ruin his life. He and his paper were discredited but in 2004, the Lancet was forced to retract their disaccreditation. No one heard about that but I've read their admission. When you dig deep into the smoke and mirrors, there is a lot of things that make you scratch your head. I just don't know of anyone who digs deep.

We're pretty sure diet Coke isn't to blame right?

I'm not sure I could give it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT