ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn MBB - TRANSFER to keep an eye on for 2022-2023...

J. ROB

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
This year's version of the Tigers has been amazing to watch, with all the depth and toughness on full display every game. Not to get caught looking ahead to next season, but I'm going to LOOK AHEAD. We may need a good 2 or wing player, with Zep Jasper and/or Allen Flanagan potentially moving on and also the portal in play. The Davion Mitchell situation taught me to be cautious when projecting future rosters, as anything can happen.

Player to keep an eye on: Isiaih Mosley, G, JR, Missouri State

Here's some highlights from a recent win over a common opponent in Loyola-Chicago (Stat Line: 40 pts, 8 Rebs, 3-7 from 3pt):

I've been following highlights of this guy over the last few weeks, as he's averaging 31 PPG over his last 5 games. Man is this guy smooth. He seems to play under control, 100% of the time. He has good size and length at 6'5", 195 and appears to be an excellent finisher around the rim. He's also a 40%+ career shooter from deep. Imagine plugging this guy in for say Flanagan at the 3 next season? He can create his own shot and get to the hole and finish consistently. Add to that, he's a career 87% FT shooter as well. Very impressive and will most likely garner tons of attention from power conference teams following this season. If Missouri State makes the Dance, he'll most certainly put on a show.

Just a PSA, keep an eye on Mr. Mosley over the next few months! WDE

** BONUS Player to Watch: Malachi Smith, G, SO, Chattanooga

From the same mold as Isiaih Mosley.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News