ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Football Recruiting: 3 Star Prospects on the Rise

jhead34382

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2007
Below is a list of prospects that I’ve been tracking recently, and each are guys that I think Auburn could offer either soon or a little later down the road. While not all of these guys will become 4 stars prospects, once a live evaluation is conducted I expect each one of these guys to move up significantly from their current ranking. Below is their profile, video, and brief breakdown:

Speed, athleticism, toughness - Demari Henderson is a no doubt future 4 star in the backend. He’s also a hell of a basketball and has the type of ability that could allow home to be a contributor in college basketball at the P5 level as well as football.

Ja’Cari Henderson is one of the best Cover Corners I’ve seen highlights of so far this recruiting cycle period. Like his twin brother his speed and athleticism, the ability to flip his hips and run just jumps off the page at you, and he to is an outstanding basketball player.

Outstanding slot WR with top end 4.3 speed. Recent recipient of an Alabama offer and currently slated to attend BCW. Got future 4 star written all over him.

This future NG or 3 tech, contingent on the scheme, is a no doubt SEC DL. I’d probably grade him as a high 3 star right now, but I love his toughness, hand play, and power.

This South Georgia LB is an outstanding athlete that’s starting to generate some buzz around the southeast with some of his camp and 7 on 7 performances over this summer. Hunter is another high 3 star guy for me as you love to see him be a little more decisive in his reads and play a little more physical at times, but he’s got a great length and athleticism for days. Hunter is also slated to attend BCW as of today and is on JLee’s running list of prospects.

Cooper likely moves inside in college, but he does show you the ability to play outside if needed and was recently measured at 6’6, so the frame is there. A mid 3 star guy for me as of now, I love this kids power and nasty streak as he just straight mauls guys to the ground when motivated. Cooper has recently collected offers from GT, South Carolina, Syracuse with high interest from Mississippi State, Florida, Arkansas and Auburn.

Well that’s it for today list, would love feedback from anyone interested in discussing this list of guys but I’m going to tag @Jeffrey Lee @hunter48 @CoachPink7259 as I always love hearing their insight.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News