ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn fans

littleton tiger

All-American
Dec 31, 2012
is it time to at least consider a change in either the HC position or some of the assistant coaching positions?

Stay aboard the Gus Bus. Can't wait till the '16/'17 pig skin final 4 when y'all be joined there by the

defending%20big%2012%20champs_zpsrnmqmswn.png

is it time to at least consider a change in either the HC position or some of the assistant coaching positions?
I'm feeling pretty good about the cancer that was cut out of the team this week. I'm proud that CGM stood for integrity rather than worrying about performance on the field, not that Duke was performing well on the field anyway. I wish the best for the kid, but don't let the door hit you on the way out is how I feel. Do I think will come back strong with Duke's dismissal, yes, but I think it's a long way off till the real results show. I think that he was responsible for SOME of the poison on the team, coaching is certainly a big portion too. I like seeing them try new strategies though, rather than sit back and flounder with the same old, same old. I say, give it time and from all my fellow Aubs, I hear much the same.

Defending Big 12 Champs in what sport, sport. I know KSU fans constantly fantasize about the next year, which never comes - but you ain't never won a Big 12 Football Championship that I know of. You have a great coach though. Never saw a coach do more with less, than at KSU. However, less will only take you so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT