ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn #1, Gumpland not even on the list.

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
Poppy would have loved this one. Hey Poppy, how about I take you to lunch you booger eating bammer moron.

Auburn #1, Gumpland not even on the list.
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/09/which_alabama_college_universi.html

666e0edc1102a15782e08f8a91e082ac.jpg

I guess when you lose the real Iron Bowl, you can always keep this clipping under your pillow at night.

I guess when you lose the real Iron Bowl, you can always keep this clipping under your pillow at night.

and you can continue to live thru a football team, act like you are the starting QB for the gumps and wait in line for chicken wings and sabear's autograph. rooow damn thde roooow!

Last edited:
Two easy to answer questions for you:
1) Are you a Bama alum?
2) Which is more important to you in a University: a) Academics b) Athletics?

No deflecting, just simple answers if you are capable...

1) Are you a Bama alum?

This ought to be a good answer AUav8r. That is if you can get an answer.

1) Are you a Bama alum?

1) No, but you already knew that.
2) Why not have both? Why does one have to be sacrificed for the other?

1) No, but you already knew that.
2) Why not have both? Why does one have to be sacrificed for the other?
1) So, you're a sidewalk!! I love how you guys like to throw that one around here on those who aren't AU grads. Yes, I am an alum though before you ask.
2) True, but I don't believe you care about the Bama academics though. You just want to ride the bandwagon with the other 'necks!!!

Now, just wait for Pops to comment so that you can "like" it and chime in!!! lol

1) So, you're a sidewalk!! I love how you guys like to throw that one around here on those who aren't AU grads. Yes, I am an alum though before you ask.
2) True, but I don't believe you care about the Bama academics though. You just want to ride the bandwagon with the other 'necks!!!

Now, just wait for Pops to comment so that you can "like" it and chime in!!! lol
With all due respect, I'm not losing any sleep worrying about what you do or don't believe about me.

ADVERTISEMENT