ADVERTISEMENT

Aubie wearing dreads...

Jul 22, 2018
Los Feliz
Anybody else concerned about the university's level of commitment to cultural appropriation?

usa_today_9927186.0.jpg

With a name like that and a post like this yore about to get you know what over the kohls

Okay, but dreadlocks weren't made famous until Bob Marley shot the sheriff and half of Alabama was shielded from the Wallaces.

Made famous to who? Lol. Other parts of the world didn’t give a shit about Bob Marley. Tell the Hindi people that they only wore them bc of Bob Marley. Marley wasn’t the first follower of Rastafarianism to wear dreads either. He was just famous and his platform made his hairstyle famous as well. So by this logic any haircut worn by a famous person is off limits bc wearing it would then be cultural appropriation.

Made famous to who? Lol. Other parts of the world didn’t give a shit about Bob Marley. Tell the Hindi people that they only wore them bc of Bob Marley. Marley wasn’t the first follower of Rastafarianism to wear dreads either. He was just famous and his platform made his hairstyle famous as well. So by this logic any haircut worn by a famous person is off limits bc wearing it would then be cultural appropriation.
So you are OK with Aubie wearing a Hindi hairdo? Well I am glad to hear that and I am extending the peace train to join us at the Auburn Conference Center for the Auburn Cultural Appropriation League on October 13th.

Reactions: DufnerFanBoy
So you are OK with Aubie wearing a Hindi hairdo? Well I am glad to hear that and I am extending the peace train to join us at the Auburn Conference Center for the Auburn Cultural Appropriation League on October 13th.

Just make sure when you go that you don’t call it that bc then you’d be offending all the other cultures that wear it too. I don’t want you to get rekt brah for being insensitive

He’s been wearing dreads on occasion for a long time buddy...

Hey @VeganTiger ...... If you think dreadlocks on a stuffed tiger offends African American people then you should be punched in yore organic testicles... Im calling Aubie a "He" as well.. is that ok to assume his gender?

I hear you OP. Aubie has a long track record of abhorrent behavior.

What about that time Aubie mocked our good friends the French. Shame!

35104_2as_6329f.jpg

Not to mention how many eagles he has killed to harvest their feathers for his costumes.

aubie-the-mascot-for-the-auburn-tigers-spreads-his-wings-during-a-in-picture-id622874118

Has everyone forgotten little Aubie? Aubie's best friend for a short time period until he started to get a little too much of Aubie's spotlight and then he disappeared never to be seen again. I hear the Tuskegee National Forest has some deep holes.

50f9d348a389f.image.jpg

Reactions: griffna
This OP's trolling style seems very familiar but I cannot quite identify his previous handle. Seems likely to provide good bunker entertainment though, if he can stay out of Chile. :)

I hear you OP. Aubie has a long track record of abhorrent behavior.

Has everyone forgotten little Aubie? Aubie's best friend for a short time period until he started to get a little too much of Aubie's spotlight and then he disappeared never to be seen again. I hear the Tuskegee National Forest has some deep holes.

50f9d348a389f.image.jpg
Entertainment is littered with the carcasses of those who were burned by the bright spotlight at such an early age, including the story of Lil Aubie's struggles with catnip.

Reactions: AU_MBA
This OP's trolling style seems very familiar but I cannot quite identify his previous handle. Seems likely to provide good bunker entertainment though, if he can stay out of Chile. :)
Football season is about to start so the JMU board didn’t provide enough attention. The attention addicts need their fix, bruh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT