ADVERTISEMENT

aubarn recruiting on a roll, honks off another 5-star

Oct 1, 2012
Lyndell Wilson claims "aubarn said I'm not a good fit there'.

Of course not, there's no room for a 5-star LB on aubarn's defense! Just ask Rashaan Evans :D

Lyndell Wilson claims "aubarn said I'm not a good fit there'.

Of course not, there's no room for a 5-star LB on aubarn's defense! Just ask Rashaan Evans :D

Speaking of 5 stars and recruiting.

Jadeveon Clowney ‘dozed off’ during Nick Saban’s visit

Here’s what Clowney said about Saban’s visit:

“I don’t see no big deal like everybody else. They’d say, ‘He’s the king of all of football.’ The guy ain’t nothing but 5-5. He’s a short guy. Everybody’s going crazy on Nick Saban.

“He talked the whole time he was there. I was dozing off. He can talk. A lot. He talked for a whole straight hour.”

Funny stuff! Row damn Thde!

“I don’t see no big deal like everybody else. They’d say, ‘He’s the king of all of football.’ The guy ain’t nothing but 5-5. He’s a short guy. Everybody’s going crazy on Nick Saban.

“He talked the whole time he was there. I was dozing off. He can talk. A lot. He talked for a whole straight hour.”

That would make a good trivia question...

How many NC's did Saban win at Bama while Clowney was enrolled at USCjr?

Yeah I hate that we didn't get Clowney. I bet with him we could have won 1, maybe 2 NCs in 3 years.

So your point is if you miss on a 5 star no big deal? These inbred insults make no sense. Try to keep a consistent thought and type reeeeealllll sloooooowww. Row damn Thde!

Last edited:
So your point is if you miss on a 5 star no big deal? These inbred insults make no sense. Try to keep a consistent thought and type reeeeealllll sloooooowww. Row damn Thde!

I'm saying we won 2 NCs in the 3 years Clowney would have been here. IOW, we did excellent without him.

BTW aubarn went 3-9 and had the most spectacular NC game meltdown in college football history during that same time frame. Haven't seen this look of fear since Mike Shula's introductory PC:

14402133-mmmain.jpg

Plz, no reminders of Shula's deer in the headlight look from the sidelines. I just recently got rid of my nervous tick that I'm positive were a direct result of his complete and utter bewilderment and confusion over the game of American football.

Otoh, I think he would have been an awesome soccer coach.

Yea, it really hurt Clowney's career. Must of hurt his draft stock a bit disrespecting Sabear like that. Ohhhh snap Clowney went #1. Funny stuff. He said the midget would not stop talking so he just dozed off. Said the midget was so long winded nobody else could speak. Sabear must like to listen to himself talk and watch everybody sleep.

Just like Reuben. Rowww Thde!
reuben-foster-falls-asleep-in-class-2013.png

Yea, it really hurt Clowney's career. Must of hurt his draft stock a bit disrespecting Sabear like that. Ohhhh snap Clowney went #1. Funny stuff. He said the midget would not stop talking so he just dozed off. Said the midget was so long winded nobody else could speak. Sabear must like to listen to himself talk and watch everybody sleep.

Just like Reuben. Rowww Thde!
reuben-foster-falls-asleep-in-class-2013.png

Lol, you are one dumb bumpkin.

Reactions: billywaynebama
When I imagine Poppy I see a fat azz redneck with about a 62 inch waist. He must buy the overalls because he is such a fat azz. When things get down on ole Poppy, he just belches out a big ole 'Roooow Damn Thde!" followed by spit and regurgitated PBR.... and it makes him feel a whole lot better.

Roooow Damn Thde Poppy!
rolltide.jpg

When I imagine Poppy I see a fat azz redneck with about a 62 inch waist. He must buy the overalls because he is such a fat azz. When things get down on ole Poppy, he just belches out a big ole 'Roooow Damn Thde!" followed by spit and regurgitated PBR.... and it makes him feel a whole lot better.

Roooow Damn Thde Poppy!
rolltide.jpg

Poor sidewalk sanctions lol. Poppy definitely struck a nerve by calling him a fat. Here are some expert suggestions since you are madder than hell:

Try eating fewer twinkies and drinking less Busch Light. Get off your lazy, repulsive, sidewalk ass and (if you can afford it) go to a gym. Turn off your old NASCAR reruns, and turn on an exercise video.

If you need more help, let me know.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Seems the pieces are starting to fit together.....sanctions is highly offended by being called a fatty, and by being called financially challenged.

Seems this mystery is about solved....
camnewtonmugshot.jpg

Poor sidewalk sanctions lol. Poppy definitely struck a nerve by calling him a fat. Here are some expert suggestions since you are madder than hell:

Try eating fewer twinkies and drinking less Busch Light. Get off your lazy, repulsive, sidewalk ass and (if you can afford it) go to a gym. Turn off your old NASCAR reruns, and turn on an exercise video.

If you need more help, let me know.
Good advice. Twinkles and Busch beer are complete garbage anyway.

Raise your standards, Auburn folk. Live better despite your disability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT