ADVERTISEMENT

Au Plainsman editor in chief calls people out at bars "lowlifes"

If i buy him a hooker and he finally gets laid, you think he will settle his ass down?
STWIy9y.jpg

That kind of attitude isnt gonna win him any friends at school. Sure wont get him any dates....

Let’s tell it like it is here. Young runny-nosed Jack West is invoking the “white privilege” B.S. in relation to college students not being quite as bought into MASKING as Fast Ball Fauci, who said “don’t need a mask” in February..

You don’t idly choose the word “privilege” these days. Jack, get an editor.

If i buy him a hooker and he finally gets laid, you think he will settle his ass down?
STWIy9y.jpg

That kind of attitude isnt gonna win him any friends at school. Sure wont get him any dates....

The only redeeming quality I see in that picture is that he is sticking to the tried and true Canon system and not going that Fujifilm mirrorless bullshit route.

Reactions: Knotted Shorts
Inside bars with a lot of people is just bad. Unless all of these folks are in a bubble it will lead to trouble.

loved my time at The Plainsman. such a great opportunity for young journalists. it, plus this website, really defined my college learning experience. and Jack is a friend of mine.

but this thread, particularly the name-calling, was really unprofessional and out of line. and I'm not the only Plainsman alum who thinks that -- a bunch have been in my DMs over it today
Lol

Here is the issue. It's honestly very simple. In elementary school, I use to beat the $hit out of this nerdy square headed kid. He grew up to be a cool doctor and a grillin and bourbon junky. I did him a favor, just like my brother did me a favor by beating my a$$ when I got too whiney. Bullying is the way to funnel people toward the status quo. Normal is good. All of these weird anti-culture kids are a result of the lack of bullying. Bring back bullying and little weirdos like this dweeb exit stage left.

Reactions: jdAU08
Anything to ditract from the truth this
Meh. Probably not. A bunch of people likely to be asymptomatic will spread it amongst each other and go through their contagious period without crossing paths with anyone at high risk.
Whatever it is it is still a positive diagnosis and with enough positive tests they will shut the school and football season down. Then, the selfish little children can go back home to their mommy and daddy.

For years people not accepting personal responsibility for their own actions has been steadily increasing and this is just another prime example. I find it hypocritical that this one "editor-in-chief" is slamming other people when it's his generation that has led to the steady increase. Just smh....

loved my time at The Plainsman. such a great opportunity for young journalists. it, plus this website, really defined my college learning experience. and Jack is a friend of mine.

but those tweets, particularly the name-calling and shaming, were really unprofessional and out of line. and I'm not the only Plainsman alum who thinks that -- a bunch have been in my DMs over it today
The Plainsman has always had a cohort of "everything at Auburn sucks, this place ought to be just like Athens/Berkeley/Wherever, and I hate you all because of that" dweebs, and this twerp is just the latest version. Nate's obviously correct that it was and is hardly a universal view there though.

Reactions: Big Blue and AUJMac
Here is the issue. It's honestly very simple. In elementary school, I use to beat the $hit out of this nerdy square headed kid. He grew up to be a cool doctor and a grillin and bourbon junky. I did him a favor, just like my brother did me a favor by beating my a$$ when I got too whiney. Bullying is the way to funnel people toward the status quo. Normal is good. All of these weird anti-culture kids are a result of the lack of bullying. Bring back bullying and little weirdos like this dweeb exit stage left.

Wow, just wow.

Meh. Probably not. A bunch of people likely to be asymptomatic will spread it amongst each other and go through their contagious period without crossing paths with anyone at high risk.
Dude. The virus won't just spread to healthy people. More cases = more people will die. Going to class strikes me as a worthy trade off, but getting your drink on? That's just selfish.

I've never really used twitter, but don't they have that squiggly red line to tell you that the word you are using over and over is spelled wrong?

I’m thinking he would have had difficulty passing Jack Simms’ JM101 class, much less ever becoming the editor of The Plainsmen.

ADVERTISEMENT