ADVERTISEMENT

As Was Predicted a Few Weeks Ago

TBFan

All-American
Jul 2, 2001
This is starting to show up in the data in more and more countries.

"One-sixth of deaths of people with the virus since April have been categorised as breakthrough infections of fully vaccinated patients, according to Health Service Executive data."

Damn that's not good news.

This is starting to show up in the data in more and more countries.

"One-sixth of deaths of people with the virus since April have been categorised as breakthrough infections of fully vaccinated patients, according to Health Service Executive data."

You’re just not a bright guy. No offense.

I don't get what you are saying. He is just quoting the article.
I ignored him so have no idea what he said, but he often doesn't address the facts, but just throws nonsense out and calls people names. People can read the article for themselves. Something he apparently didn't take the time to do.

I don't get what you are saying. He is just quoting the article.

Lol. Thus article means nothing. Zero. Nada. Nothing. He thinks it does. This is literally in the headlines:

Rising proportion of vaccinated people in hospital reflects greater numbers in population getting vaccines

Lol

I ignored him so have no idea what he said, but he often doesn't address the facts, but just throws nonsense out and calls people names. People can read the article for themselves. Something he apparently didn't take the time to do.

Good idea. I’ve bent you over dry too many times.

Good idea. I’ve bent you over dry too many times.

LOL, when your head hits the pillow at night, I'll bet you are just dominating E'RRYbody....Amirite???

Out here in the real world, away from delusion'ville, it's a COMPLETELY different story Stomp. You are the wrongest guy in the entire pandemic, (on these boards).

Reactions: TBFan
LOL, when your head hits the pillow at night, I'll bet you are just dominating E'RRYbody....Amirite???

Out here in the real world, away from delusion'ville, it's a COMPLETELY different story Stomp. You are the wrongest guy in the entire pandemic, (on these boards).
This is a beautiful ironic post.

• Haha
Reactions: Stumpfan

Wrongest? Lol. You mean most wrong or more wrong? The anti-vax losers like yourself are the most wrong.

Wrongest? Lol. You mean most wrong or more wrong? The anti-vax losers like yourself are the most wrong.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, and in describing your level of ineptitude, I used the most apropos word that I could, "wrongest". You ARE the consensus worst, across multiple different domains, and different sets of people. That's hard to accomplish.

On the other hand, my humble message has been WELL received on every board, except this one.

Reactions: TBFan
I'm not an anti-vaxxer, and in describing your level of ineptitude, I used the most apropos word that I could, "wrongest". You ARE the consensus worst, across multiple different domains, and different sets of people. That's hard to accomplish.

On the other hand, my humble message has been WELL received on every board, except this one.

Dude, the bunker hates you. Also, wrongest isn’t the proper term these days. I was right on the boosters btw. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT