ADVERTISEMENT

Army Vet says Covoid over-hyped refused to wear mask

This is HUGE NEWS is country of over 300 million people...pfft. Glad it gave OP a boner I guess.
Must keep using outliers to drive points...

Seriously...here in VA...that age range...8 dead.

Out of over 8000 cases

But let's highlight the one to make a point...
OP knows it's an outlier...but he just enjoys it so much that he can't help himself.

Reactions: hooter80
Atta boy! You’re the wokest dude here, no doubt.

“His friends are trying to get his story out to others about the importance of taking the virus seriously.”
Eh, more likely I'm the LEAST woke person on here because I don't white knight the COVID posters...

Do you feel that folks in that age range should wear masks, wash their hands, and be careful???
@94WDE probably felt those were good ideas BEFORE an article was posted to mock a guy who didn't believe in masks. I myself got COVID tested this morning at THRIVE here in Huntsville as a requirement to fly to Alaska. I'm in quarantine right now.

Good grief. You can’t roll three sheets off a toilet paper roll without reading about the importance of the virus.

You should understand you aren’t going to sway anyone’s opinion, witty sarcasm or not.
Guy died, friends are doing what he wanted them to do, smart guys here are mocking it. Lame IMO

@94WDE probably felt those were good ideas BEFORE an article was posted to mock a guy who didn't believe in masks. I myself got COVID tested this morning at THRIVE here in Huntsville as a requirement to fly to Alaska. I'm in quarantine right now.

If @94WDE felt that way, he'd have said it. Why are you trying to put words in his mouth? I asked him the question for a very specific reason, and he didn't answer it.

ADVERTISEMENT