ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona State OLinemen comes out of the closet

reddypm

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2006
Glad to see this. Hopefully a few more do it and this becomes less of a constant news story.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Hopefully it becomes less of a constant news story yesterday because at the

end of the day, who really gives a damn?

This post was edited on 8/13 8:06 PM by WarEagle17

I think every time someone starts one of these type threads they are coming out of the closet. They just don't know it yet.

What happens when all the straight players start holding press conferences to announce that they prefer women? We're gonna need a new network just for that.

Thought this was a Westerman thread before I read it.

No one cares. except losers like you trying to stir up....

controversy. Yes I am a white christian conservative. I really dont care

Re: No one cares. except losers like you trying to stir up....

Aler calling someone a loser is like this asu olinemen calling someone a homo....
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by AUtiger334:
Thought this was a Westerman thread before I read it.
Haha! I seriously thought it was him when I saw it on ESPN.com

I don't understand why they think they have to come out and announce it to the world. If it's what they want so be it, but it seems to me they are looking for attention with these announcements.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

As long as he makes gaping holes for the other guys to bust up in, he will be okay. I hear he just manhandled a big tight end at practice. The QB's say he's dependable with protection. Fine looking prospect, natural knee bender and light on his feet.

Good for him. It's very interesting and thought-provoking to be witness to this significant cultural shift in sports today.

Originally posted by AUAnalysis:
Good for him. It's very interesting and thought-provoking to be witness to this significant cultural shift in sports today.
Two out of thousands is a cultural shift. Wow

I would just like to say, at this point in my life, that I love the ladies...

40041304_384x288_generated.jpg

Can we get a National Ladies Man day please?

This post was edited on 8/14 11:29 AM by Sanctions Stand

ADVERTISEMENT