ADVERTISEMENT

Appears vaxxed and unvaxxed may spread Delta the same…

I'm not sure the data show that the vaxxed and unvaxxed spread it the same, but at this point it doesn't matter, does it? People who are not yet vaccinated pretty much are not going to get vaccinated. That being the case, we need it to spread to get everybody infected and get this thing over. What is the alternative? Two weeks to wear masks forever? Are there any other options besides vaccinations, shutdowns/masks, or infection? What is the endgame?

I'm not sure the data show that the vaxxed and unvaxxed spread it the same, but at this point it doesn't matter, does it? People who are not yet vaccinated pretty much are not going to get vaccinated. That being the case, we need it to spread to get everybody infected and get this thing over. What is the alternative? Two weeks to wear masks forever? Are there any other options besides vaccinations, shutdowns/masks, or infection? What is the endgame?
It matters if the reason to get the vaccine is so you don’t spread it to others. If you are going to spread it anyway and you feel no personal fear of getting Covid, why get vaccinated? Young, healthy folks are being told to get the vaccine to save old fvckers in Hawaiian shirts like you, not to protect themselves.

It matters if the reason to get the vaccine is so you don’t spread it to others. If you are going to spread it anyway and you feel no personal fear of getting Covid, why get vaccinated? Young, healthy folks are being told to get the vaccine to save old fvckers in Hawaiian shirts like you, not to protect themselves.
:)

Yeah, but I got the vaccine to save my old arse from dying from COVID. I don't care if I actually catch it (again) or not. If everybody gets vaxxed or gets COVID, they are (mostly) safe. If they aren't getting vaxxed no matter what, then why mask or shutdown? Just let everybody who won't get vaxxed catch it. It's the only way out of this mess.

:)

Yeah, but I got the vaccine to save my old arse from dying from COVID. I don't care if I actually catch it (again) or not. If everybody gets vaxxed or gets COVID, they are (mostly) safe. If they aren't getting vaxxed no matter what, then why mask or shutdown? Just let everybody who won't get vaxxed catch it. It's the only way out of this mess.
I agree. Now that it’s starting to become clear that everyone is a spreader, let the people who are willing to risk it do what dafuq they want. In general, the people risking it are people the current administration wouldn’t want around to vote anyway…

So the unvaccinated can’t be beat up now and blamed. The unvaccinated have been blamed for the reason of the spread.

“Pandemic of the unvaccinated”
“Get the shot to protect others”

Breakthrough case all in my face yesterday and day before. Now he’s home sick.

So far no symptoms for me

Reactions: hsvtiger34
So the unvaccinated can’t be beat up now and blamed. The unvaccinated have been blamed for the reason of the spread.

“Pandemic of the unvaccinated”
“Get the shot to protect others”

Breakthrough case all in my face yesterday and day before. Now he’s home sick.

So far no symptoms for me
They have been calling breakthroughs ‘rare’ which is bs. It’s never been rare. It’s just rare that they end up in a hospital or have any reason to be tested.

The variant is really putting a beating on these vaccines. It makes sense and shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that it loses effectiveness over time and as variants pop up. I don’t know why people are sticking with the obvious lie that the current vaccines are very good against delta and the variants to come. The fact remains that the vaxxed AND unvaxxed by in large do not end up in the hospital.

Reactions: texasAUtiger
ADVERTISEMENT