ADVERTISEMENT

Appararently Kevin Spacey came on to a 14 year old...

Kevin Spacey is a very good actor and has been rumored as being gay, for years. He pulled off the Frank Underwood bisexuality brilliantly. Now we know why.

As far as this story goes, he’s obviously acknowledging this is a plausible accusation. I don’t think it goes too far, however, if this is the only accuser.

Wait a week or six. There will be accusers coming out of the woodwork. There was a new batch this morning with Weinstein.

I'm totally disgusted by this. I hate it because he was one of my all time favorite actors. Just watched Baby Driver last week, loved him in Se7en, and of course as Frank Underwood in House of Cards, which I will not be finishing.
Netflix may not either. That's why Spacey finally announced this weekend he was gay, something he has refused to acknowledge until now. He's in salvage mode and House of Cards is part of it.

House of Cards has been canceled. If they have to cancel every show because an actor (or actress) on it was alleged to have sexually harassed someone at some point it their lives then they may as well shut down the television and film industry.

House of Cards has been canceled. If they have to cancel every show because an actor (or actress) on it was alleged to have sexually harassed someone at some point it their lives then they may as well shut down the television and film industry.
Good I will not miss a thing.

This shit is just the tip of the iceberg and we will not be seeing anymore of the iceberg because that gets into human trafficking, snuff films, blood sacrifice and cannibalism throughout the entertainment world and all levels of government.

Corey Feldman needs to be ignored for exploiting this situation and sitting on evidence for 30+ years; he's a tool of this cabal or he would be dead by now.

its stunning to me also. Most of hollywood is overflowing with degenerates. look at polanski and allen they are cult heoes

There is nothing funny or cool about any type of sexual abuse...
BUT....your post bothers me for a couple of reasons....."Most of Hollywood is.....full of degenerates etc...". Most would mean at least 51% of the folks out there are degenerates .... Don't think that is a fair statement. As far Roman P.....He left the country 39 years ago to avoid answering for his actions...he is hardly a "hero" in Hollywood or anywhere else.... Woody Allen is.....a New York guy not a Hollywood guy and he is more laughing stock than hero.
Do not kid yourself .... Rotten things happen everywhere....Just ask those folks in Texas..... But.... and this is the important part MOST people are good....the truly evil are a tiny fraction.......OK rambled a bit more than I meant to .....
WDE....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT