ADVERTISEMENT

Appararently Kevin Spacey came on to a 14 year old...

There is a story still waiting to be told. The former child actor Corey Feldman is sitting on a supposed bombshell about his friend Corey Haim who was repeatedly molested by some big-name producer who is still working today. His life has been threatened, he has been offered hush money, and thry have tried to paint his as a drug-addled paranoid. He said what happened to Haim when he was working as a child actor ultimately led to his death. Supposedly all of Hollywood knows who the producer is and is protecting him. With all these other scadals coming out, this one may drop soon. A lot of famous names have been connected with this story.

Apparently his excuse is it was ok because he was maybe drunk and definitely gay (nttawwt).

The Feldman story is the way it just is there. It will be interesting how far any of this goes. They are all in on the deal and if you want to make it you have to go with the flow. So sad parents turn a blind eye to most of this. Really bad situation.

"Yeah I may have committed sexual assault in my past, but guess what!? I'm gay now! Why don't we talk about that new development instead of all that old stuff?"

- Kevin Spacey probably

That he is gay is certainly not new info at all. That he is Bi is to me.

Last edited:
The Feldman story is the way it just is there. It will be interesting how far any of this goes. They are all in on the deal and if you want to make it you have to go with the flow. So sad parents turn a blind eye to most of this. Really bad situation.
It's all about the green :(

I always thought he was a sick fvck. American Beauty he was a major creep and didn’t have to really act. That is just how he is.

Actually enjoyed American Beauty when he tells his boss that he wants his full salary for a year and then gets it and goes to work for a hamburger joint. Then, his wife is being nailed by the Real Estate King and says F me your majesty.

Parts are both sad and funny and the movie made me think about some things in my own life. Not going after teenage girls, but some other stuff that hit me a bit.

I loved watching Haim as a kid/teen actor and that is very sad if that happened. I think drug abuse plus pneumonia took him out. I don't know his buddy, but I tend to think that he is telling the truth. Very tragic.

Thatchecis Gay is certainly not new info at all. That he is Bi is to me.
However, this is the first time he's publicly admitted he was gay, bi-sexual, or any of the above. We all knew it, but this morning's revelation was a pretty big bombshell (and not of the Marilyn variety).

Reactions: gurutas
There is a story still waiting to be told. The former child actor Corey Feldman is sitting on a supposed bombshell about his friend Corey Haim who was repeatedly molested by some big-name producer who is still working today. His life has been threatened, he has been offered hush money, and thry have tried to paint his as a drug-addled paranoid. He said what happened to Haim when he was working as a child actor ultimately led to his death. Supposedly all of Hollywood knows who the producer is and is protecting him. With all these other scadals coming out, this one may drop soon. A lot of famous names have been connected with this story.
Feldman brought this out with Barbara Walters in an interview and she sorta dissed it. She said something along the lines of your attacking an whole respected industry.

Kevin Spacey is a very good actor and has been rumored as being gay, for years. He pulled off the Frank Underwood bisexuality brilliantly. Now we know why.

As far as this story goes, he’s obviously acknowledging this is a plausible accusation. I don’t think it goes too far, however, if this is the only accuser.

Why is it fact just because someone says it happened. Everyone automatically believes every accusation that is made. I'm not saying it isn't true in this case but it just seems to me that anyone accused of just about anything these days is guilty solely based on an accusation and that is a slippery slope

Why is it fact just because someone says it happened. Everyone automatically believes every accusation that is made. I'm not saying it isn't true in this case but it just seems to me that anyone accused of just about anything these days is guilty solely based on an accusation and that is a slippery slope
That’s true and my rule normally is, First accusation you get the benefit of the doubt, second or more, I’m going to assume you’re guilty.

That being said the majority of accusers are truthful. Studies estimate that only 2 to 10% of rape accusations are false.

This is why when people start to express their disgust with Neil Degrasse Tyson over one thirty year old rape accusation, I don’t ridicule the people who feel that he’s guilty, going back to the likelihood accusers are being truthful.

What I hope though is that we can prevent from spiraling into a situation where all you need is a mere accusation to ruin someone’s life. There could be some vindictive people or even extortionist that would take advantage of this mindset.

I remember a story Michael Irving told about paying a guy off, who accused him of punching him. Irving said he never touched him, but it was cheaper to just pay him off versus go to court and endure the public ridicule.

What a horrible way to get money. Even worse way to lose it.

Reactions: jcmango
Kevin Spacey is a very good actor and has been rumored as being gay, for years. He pulled off the Frank Underwood bisexuality brilliantly. Now we know why.

As far as this story goes, he’s obviously acknowledging this is a plausible accusation. I don’t think it goes too far, however, if this is the only accuser.
except that spacey admits it may have happened in a drunken stupor and has apologized. other than that I generally agree with you

Try and think of the people you knew in high school that were obsessed with their drama clubs and act surprised at all of this.

There's been a lot of research in recent years correlating the 'creative brain' with depression, addiction and lack of social awareness.

Actors and musicians have a much more active right side, I.e. the creative brain. For most of us, the left side and right side of the brain engage in a system of checks and balances. However, for those with a highly active right side have a more difficult time curbing stimuli entering the brain.

In the case of Spacey, he's a narcissist with an inability to quell his need for sexual stimuli.

He doesn't remember diddling a child 30 years ago.....hmm makes me wonder just how many kids he's diddled over the years.

Reactions: 94WDE
I'm not saying I knew he was a pedo or anything, but something about him has always been off to me. I tried watching House of Cards and quit in the middle of the second season. He just creeps me out and I can't get over it. Let's just say I'm not even the slightest bit surprised.

Reactions: Hornacious
There's been a lot of research in recent years correlating the 'creative brain' with depression, addiction and lack of social awareness.

Actors and musicians have a much more active right side, I.e. the creative brain. For most of us, the left side and right side of the brain engage in a system of checks and balances. However, for those with a highly active right side have a more difficult time curbing stimuli entering the brain.

In the case of Spacey, he's a narcissist with an inability to quell his need for sexual stimuli.

We're all tempted with something whether it's drugs like alcohol, opiates, food, women, wanting to steal etc., and we have to control it and discipline ourselves to do what is right. He has to quell his desires for sexual stimuli just like the rest of us, even if it's a bit stronger than normal. Again, everyone has temptations that are stronger than normal, in one area or another but we all have a will/volition that gives us the ability to say no, I won't do that. Kevy-Kev is no different.

I'm totally disgusted by this. I hate it because he was one of my all time favorite actors. Just watched Baby Driver last week, loved him in Se7en, and of course as Frank Underwood in House of Cards, which I will not be finishing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT