ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to earn some free and easy money?

It’s truly mind bottling to me that no one wants to take less than 45 minutes out of their day to make, at the minimum, a quick $66 without having to put any money in when all that has to be done is have an existing account or create one. No one even has to use my referral links if they don’t want to, it’s all the same for you whether you do or not. I’ve had a well known poster vouch for the legitimacy of what I’ve mentioned from when he did it on his own, and separately from me, months ago and have seen plenty of other posters bring opportunities like this to help the board out with free money, the most recent being @jibijibiwaba pointing out the SoFi sign up bonus which gave $50 to those who opened an account and put $100 in, which I also took advantage of, but for some reason when I try to help out in the exact same way my thread gets moved to the Open Forum and when I ask for clarification on the reason why and what is different this time compared to when other posters have helped others out the same way I’m only told that “this isn’t the court of law” and that “the first amendment doesn’t apply here” and that “if I can’t handle that I should leave and the board will be fine without me.” I just really don’t understand people sometimes

It’s truly mind bottling to me that no one wants to take less than 45 minutes out of their day to make, at the minimum, a quick $66 without having to put any money in when all that has to be done is have an existing account or create one. No one even has to use my referral links if they don’t want to, it’s all the same for you whether you do or not. I’ve had a well known poster vouch for the legitimacy of what I’ve mentioned from when he did it on his own, and separately from me, months ago and have seen plenty of other posters bring opportunities like this to help the board out with free money, the most recent being @jibijibiwaba pointing out the SoFi sign up bonus which gave $50 to those who opened an account and put $100 in, which I also took advantage of, but for some reason when I try to help out in the exact same way my thread gets moved to the Open Forum and when I ask for clarification on the reason why and what is different this time compared to when other posters have helped others out the same way I’m only told that “this isn’t the court of law” and that “the first amendment doesn’t apply here” and that “if I can’t handle that I should leave and the board will be fine without me.” I just really don’t understand people sometimes
Come on man, really? Im not trynna put your venture down, but surely you would know that people are a little skeptical about an unknown person going by a handle of thor odinson asking them to create an account on something in the promise of $66 for 45 minutes work. First of all, that is not much money, and to a lot of folks, not worth 45 minutes of their time. Secondly, most dont exactly buy into the crypto thing(with good reason). And, C, if you just look at your post and how out of the blue it was, from a poster that isnt exactly known by most, it seems a little shady. Everyone here is paying money to be a member of a message board(kind of a luxury item)so its not like many here are exactly hard up for money. But, you've bumped it again hoping to get some takers. So, its hard to believe there is no incentive in it for you. The whole post seems sketchy to me. Im not a crypto hater.

I just believe in investing the traditional way, in real companies, with tangible business and assets, whose value is based on its own successes, achievements and planning. Most, like me, are not interested in get rich quick schemes, or putting their hard earned money into something who’s price is simply volume driven with no underlying value.

Come on man, really? Im not trynna put your venture down, but surely you would know that people are a little skeptical about an unknown person going by a handle of thor odinson asking them to create an account on something in the promise of $66 for 45 minutes work. First of all, that is not much money, and to a lot of folks, not worth 45 minutes of their time. Secondly, most dont exactly buy into the crypto thing(with good reason). And, C, if you just look at your post and how out of the blue it was, from a poster that isnt exactly known by most, it seems a little shady. Everyone here is paying money to be a member of a message board(kind of a luxury item)so its not like many here are exactly hard up for money. But, you've bumped it again hoping to get some takers. So, its hard to believe there is no incentive in it for you. The whole post seems sketchy to me. Im not a crypto hater.

I just believe in investing the traditional way, in real companies, with tangible business and assets, whose value is based on its own successes, achievements and planning. Most, like me, are not interested in get rich quick schemes, or putting their hard earned money into something who’s price is simply volume driven with no underlying value.

I've been at work all day and got busy for the last half of the day and just got home to where I could look at the thread and respond again. Just like I told Jay privately when I was asking why my thread got moved and have mentioned in my responses in this thread, my intentions aren't to put anyone in a risky spot or do anything they don't want to do and what I posted about doesn't require any type of monetary investment. I just wanted to point out an opportunity for everyone to make between $66 and $186 since free money opportunities don't come by often. A lot of people already have a Coinbase account from back when @MattAU05 brought cryptocurrency to the board's attention a couple of years ago, but many, including me, may not have checked it in awhile and not known about the Coinbase Earn since it's fairly new on there. I've seen plenty of instances of other posters bringing promotional offers like with SoFi in an effort to help the board out. I included my referral links just in case anyone wanted to go that route and help me out while they got their quick money, but the extra $120 that I, or anyone else, received from those referrals isn't anything that's going to change my life and if every one decided to bypass the referral links and just do it on their own that would make no difference to me. I've been on this board for 10 years but just changed my username over the summer since it was basically my email address that included my name in it and since I'm in sales now I wanted a little more anonymity with my posts. Heck, you may not recognize my name before I changed it since you've only been here less than 4 years unless you had another account, but that's fine. I only mentioned this stuff in an order to help out since I just stumbled across it and a holiday that can get expensive for us guys is coming up, but I'm mostly just frustrated by the fact that my thread was moved over to the Open Forum when all I was trying to do was help others out like I've seen done on here many times before by posters that are more well known than I am with no explanation from Jay as to why, even when I asked for clarification in a calm, civil way in a private message.

Last edited:
To be fair, even though many know me on here (primarily because of my travel thread), I was still panned my more than a few skeptics when it came to the SoFi promotion. I know a lot of people made a little money and a few people made a lot of money. After my recent effective tax on it, I cleared just over $2K on that promotion in referral bonuses.

I've been at work all day and got busy for the last half of the day and just got home to where I could look at the thread and respond again. Just like I told Jay privately when I was asking why my thread got moved and have mentioned in my responses in this thread, my intentions aren't to put anyone in a risky spot or do anything they don't want to do and what I posted about doesn't require any type of monetary investment. I just wanted to point out an opportunity for everyone to make between $66 and $186 since free money opportunities don't come by often. A lot of people already have a Coinbase account from back when @MattAU05 brought cryptocurrency to the board's attention a couple of years ago, but many, including me, may not have checked it in awhile and not known about the Coinbase Earn since it's fairly new on there. I've seen plenty of instances of other posters bringing promotional offers like with SoFi in an effort to help the board out. I included my referral links just in case anyone wanted to go that route and help me out while they got their quick money, but the extra $120 that I, or anyone else, received from those referrals isn't anything that's going to change my life and if every one decided to bypass the referral links and just do it on their own that would make no difference to me. I've been on this board for 10 years but just changed my username over the summer since it was basically my email address that included my name in it and since I'm in sales now I wanted a little more anonymity with my posts. Heck, you may not recognize my name before I changed it since you've only been here less than 4 years unless you had another account, but that's fine. I only mentioned this stuff in an order to help out since I just stumbled across it and a holiday that can get expensive for us guys is coming up, but I'm mostly just frustrated by the fact that my thread was moved over to the Open Forum when all I was trying to do was help others out like I've seen done on here many times before by posters that are more well known than I am with no explanation from Jay as to why, even when I asked for clarification in a calm, civil way in a private message.
Been on since 2009. Changed handles 4 years ago

To be fair, even though many know me on here (primarily because of my travel thread), I was still panned my more than a few skeptics when it came to the SoFi promotion. I know a lot of people made a little money and a few people made a lot of money. After my recent effective tax on it, I cleared just over $2K on that promotion in referral bonuses.

I know that there will always be a fair share of skeptics, but it just confuses me how every single reaction has been and that even Jay got involved and moved it because he said that I was trying to sell something, which is clearly not the case, and posted referral links on here, which apparently isn’t acceptable now? Getting the small amount off of the referrals would be nice, but the max I can get is $120 total, which is the same amount anyone else could get, so it’s not like there’s big money for me to be making off of this. I just thought it was a good opportunity for some on here.

Been on since 2009. Changed handles 4 years ago

I don’t know you personally or anything, but I probably used to know what your old handle used to be since there’s a lot of guys from your area that seem to post together on here. I don’t have a clue about what it was now.

I take that back, I don’t remember your exact name but I think I remember your sig pic. Wasn’t it your big grill/cooker or something? If not I think that poster was also involved in automobile repairs or something similar to what you do.

Cool! Thank you very much and in gratitude I can tell you about my experience in apps to make money. I played for more than ten years and changed the apps every time, because many apps have such a feature that after a month of stable use, you start to lose a lot. Both money and nerves. Therefore, my first advice is to change the apps that you use to earn money. Your post is a great motivation for me to try something new again. Secondly, at the beginning of use, make an investment of at least$50. These are proven schemes. Good luck!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT