ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone wanna come with me tomorrow

If the earth keeps producing coal, why shouldn’t we transfer the coal’s energy density into usable energy, if it’s reliable, inexpensive, and works?

I’m still waiting on people to tell me how we shouldn’t use the earth resources, even though they are provided for us in the natural evolution of thought.

If the earth keeps producing coal, why shouldn’t we transfer the coal’s energy density into usable energy, if it’s reliable, inexpensive, and works?

I’m still waiting on people to tell me how we shouldn’t use the earth resources, even though they are provided for us in the natural evolution of thought.
So resources are better than others, like lithium. It’s better because it’s mined in places we don’t see on the other side of the earth.

I was asking if anyone wanted to come help the people in my community. FFS as a reaction is a little extreme

agreed. lot of good folks in mining and big oil getting hammered by teh man. rivals included apparently

agreed. lot of good folks in mining and big oil getting hammered by teh man. rivals included apparently
he can do whatever he wants its his website, I just didnt understand why he was so mad about it

ADVERTISEMENT