ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else just watch Kirk cry on Gameday?

Nobody cares about what you have to say. You are a loser bitching and moaning about politics on a cfb message board on the first Saturday of the season. Go choke on salad

You do, otherwise you'd ignore it and move on instead of getting your jimmies rustled enough to keep responding and resorting to name calling. I didn't start the thread, nor start the bitching within it. I simply responded. If you don't like reading what I have to say, you have options. Making me be quiet isn't among them.

You do, otherwise you'd ignore it and move on instead of getting your jimmies rustled enough to keep responding and resorting to name calling. I didn't start the thread, nor start the bitching within it. I simply responded. If you don't like reading what I have to say, you have options. Making me be quiet isn't among them.
Nobody told you to be quiet, complain all you want. I’m just informing you that nobody cares but feel free to continue.. maybe after the 8th post somebody might consider agreeing with you

Also, I can assure you I don’t care. I just don’t want clutter in here while we make fun of kirk’s fake virtue signaling

Reactions: MolesterStallone
tenor.gif

Reactions: Lover of Pearl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT