ADVERTISEMENT

Any other Covid long haulers on the bunker?

Good grief, what a HUGE swing, and a miss. I use the word "enumerate", quite frequently. Besides, who would be impressed with that???

You don't have a gauge on me AT ALL if you think I'd waste energy trying to be pretentious and that I'd be dull enough to try and impress folks with words. Anyone who thinks someone is "smart", because they say "enumerate", or use a "big" word, isn't very smart themselves. Real sapiens aren't impressed by such extreme fluff, (neither are they truly impressed by paper credentials). Function over pretentious, non-impacting form, all day e'rry day. It's sad that I can't come out here and just let my hair down and be myself. Like I said, I'll try to Strunk and White it, so that I don't offend snowflakes like you, (good grief, should I do a lot more splitting of verbs???).

You had a chance to elaborate and show some depth of thought, and you clearly indicated that you couldn't think your way out of a wet paper bag. You weren't able to offer any, even potential, side effects or things that could go wrong, but like I said, everyone doesn't have the ability to think creatively, and/or outside of the box, but I'm sure you have some strengths in other areas. You could only come up with the things the pharmaceutical companies list on the label.

Please tell me that you were joking when you said you were a scientist. What field do you work in?
You bore the absolute shit out of me.

You bore the absolute shit out of me.

Now THAT is the most inconsequential non-sequitur that one ever did see. Are you capable of conducting even a semi-intelligent discourse??? You pick, name call, and then bail whenever you are hit with rationale and logic.

You still fambly doh, (Weird Uncle Earl). Have a great weekend brAUther.

Now THAT is the most inconsequential non-sequitur that one ever did see. Are you capable of conducting even a semi-intelligent discourse??? You pick, name call, and then bail whenever you are hit with rationale and logic.
It’s sad to me that you think this is what’s happening. You’re just doing that thing you always do where you make very vague statements that don’t actually mean anything. Like this:
We need other types, (creative, outside of the box thinkers, and folks who can take scant evidence and build solid hypothesis that allow us to identify complex edge cases etc.). Those who can see possibilities that aren't glaringly obvious, as well as correlating the obvious side effects that we expect, given the little bit that we know about the human immune system, micro-biological mechanisms etc.
This is just word salad. If you have some effect you’re worried about, please feel free to explain what that is and through what biological mechanism it might exert this effect.

It’s sad to me that you think this is what’s happening. You’re just doing that thing you always do where you make very vague statements that don’t actually mean anything. Like this:

This is just word salad. If you have some effect you’re worried about, please feel free to explain what that is and through what biological mechanism it might exert this effect.

Oof. I've done so many times throughout these tiring debates, and some of your buddies in your little gang can vouch that several of them were subsequently proven to be correct. I have a pretty good, actual tract record across multiple sports, over a 20+ year period.

All of us will be wrong at times, but we all have strengths and weaknesses, and if someone happens to have a strength in an area, it doesn't make them better, it just means that it's their particular strength. When we all work together and pool our talents, we can truly achieve something where the organism is greater than the sum of its parts.

This too, will likely be dismissed as "word salad", but just because you don't get something, it does NOT mean that there isn't something there. There are folks who will get what I'm saying, and pick up whatever two cents I'm putting down at times.

Oof. I've done so many times throughout these tiring debates, and some of your buddies in your little gang can vouch that several of them were subsequently proven to be correct. I have a pretty good, actual tract record across multiple sports, over a 20+ year period.

All of us will be wrong at times, but we all have strengths and weaknesses, and if someone happens to have a strength in an area, it doesn't make them better, it just means that it's their particular strength. When we all work together and pool our talents, we can truly achieve something where the organism is greater than the sum of its parts.

This too, will likely be dismissed as "word salad", but just because you don't get something, it does NOT mean that there isn't something there. There are folks who will get what I'm saying, and pick up whatever two cents I'm putting down at times.
3 paragraphs, nothing to respond to. I’ll repeat.
If you have some effect you’re worried about, please feel free to explain what that is and through what biological mechanism it might exert this effect.

3 paragraphs, nothing to respond to. I’ll repeat.

People like you, with no/low integrity and/or intellectual honesty often find cop-outs. You've found yours.

If I state something that contains a remote chance of being wrong, you jump all over it, but when I make a good point, you fail to acknowledge it. Quality, stand up guys always do so, (even if they hold a different opinion/preference).

As you well know, I've been out here 20+ years, and I'll continue to make points, and trying my best to contribute to the board in some way, and I'll adapt and change as I'm able to see where I'm wrong and/or need improvement, (even if someone like you are the one making the correction/better point that allows me to learn or have an epiphany).

People like you, with no/low integrity and/or intellectual honesty often find cop-outs. You've found yours.

If I state something that contains a remote chance of being wrong, you jump all over it, but when I make a good point, you fail to acknowledge it. Quality, stand up guys always do so, (even if they hold a different opinion/preference).

As you well know, I've been out here 20+ years, and I'll continue to make points, and trying my best to contribute to the board in some way, and I'll adapt and change as I'm able to see where I'm wrong and/or need improvement, (even if someone like you are the one making the correction/better point that allows me to learn or have an epiphany).
I’ll repeat it again:

If you have some effect you’re worried about, please feel free to explain what that is and through what biological mechanism it might exert this effect.

Dumb question but are you still testing positive?

I tested positive for almost 3-4 months after Christmas
i tested positive for at least 6 months after (July 2020) into 2021. I just stopped getting tested at that point bc it was pointless.

Kinda crazy to see that a lot of people on this board dont believe that there are hundreds of thousands suffering from post viral illness. it's not political, there are really people like me who cant get better. (although i can mitigate my symptoms on a low histamine, low inflammation diet)

Reactions: Little_General
i tested positive for at least 6 months after (July 2020) into 2021. I just stopped getting tested at that point bc it was pointless.

Was there something going on with your immune system? If it took 6 months for your body to clear it, I'm guessing that something is out of whack with your immune system, and it's unfortunately likely that you would have some issues from long COVID.

5 days ago — As experts and advocates have observed, the emergence of long COVID would best be understood as a “mass disabling event” of historic proportions ...

tcJgi3gsOBJE.jpeg

Previously, on The Atlantic:

The Risk of Ignoring Long COVID - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › health › archive › 2022/03

Mar 11, 2022 — Long COVID has hundreds of possible symptoms. It can batter the brain, the heart, the lungs, the gut, all of the above, or none of the above.

:rolleyes:

Unlocking the Mysteries of Long COVID - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2021/04 › unlo...

Mar 8, 2021 — Evidence began to accrue that long-COVID patients were breathing shallowly through their mouths and into their upper chest. By contrast, a ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT