ADVERTISEMENT

Any meatheads on the bunker? Rate my split:

Weagle1492

I'M A FOLLOWER. LOL
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
2 days on 2 days off
aiming for 1g of protein/pound I weigh per day, I've been doing this about 2 weeks and most days I think I'm closer to 0.8 on that, its hard to eat that much protein!

Note: sets are 3 set of 10 reps except bench which goes 10 - 8 - 6, I may move squat to that as well but my legs have been screaming after squats so I'm going to wait until they get a little stronger to go too heavy.

Day 1:
Squat
Bench
Quad lift
Curl
Fly (on my back with dumbells)
Shoulder Fly (standing, with dumbells flapping like a bird)

Day 2:
Overhead Press
Rows (dumbells)
Front Raise (dumbells)
Overhead Tricep (single dumbell using both hands pressing up, hope that makes sense)
Planks (3 sets 1 min each, although I bumped the last set to 70 seconds today)
Calf raises (no weight, just did 80 in two sets of 40, idk if this does any good I just dont want my calves to look too small)

What I'm going for here is a well rounded physique and trying to train shoulders and back for stability to avoid getting hurt as well. I figure 2 on 2 off is basically 4x/week which should yield results much faster than twice per week while providing adequate rest days.

Anyway all advice/criticism is welcome. I was an athlete back in the day but we always had coaches and trainers and now I'm figuring it out on my own so I don't get old and fat thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.