ADVERTISEMENT

antifa vs veterans

This is what needs to happen all over the USA. Crush these freaking cowards with any force necessary. They only want to fight someone when it is someone weak or when there is 10 v 1. These are not men they are a bunch of cowardly anarchist. Stack them high

tenor.gif

Reactions: Bub1e
All i see is a bunch of people fighting. No where is there anything showing who these people are. Did see a girl with purple hair man handling someone. Doubt either were veterans. Anybody could post this video and say it was all kinds of people. Still don't get how so many people have become pro fascist.

All i see is a bunch of people fighting. No where is there anything showing who these people are. Did see a girl with purple hair man handling someone. Doubt either were veterans. Anybody could post this video and say it was all kinds of people. Still don't get how so many people have become pro fascist.
So a veteran can’t have purple hair? K

You know that there are girl veterans too...right? The United States no longer requires all soldiers to be male. We have come a long way in the last century.

Last edited:
Good grief. You and other morons keep throwing out the word "fascist" like you actually think you know what it means. Hint: you don't. Enforcing the law does not make a Government "fascist".

Good grief. You and other morons keep throwing out the word "fascist" like you actually think you know what it means. Hint: you don't. Enforcing the law does not make a Government "fascist".
Basically if you’re not a extremists loser, @bagr thinks your a fascist. He likely lives in a pod, has a women studies degree, and lives off our tax dollars while calling us all fascist.

Reactions: NPORTTIGER
You have very sketchy observational abilities.

Reactions: Hornacious
100 freaking Rona threads on the Bunker and this jewel gets moved to this board...

How about we move all Rona threads to the Rona ie the PoRe Board?

The death bros and the LibTard5 are making the Bunker Not Great Again.

Reactions: Guy Forks
ADVERTISEMENT