ADVERTISEMENT

Another year, another NC

It's good that you have the patience for project employees, what you call "yellow light" people. Given the fact we aren't near full employment in the US and positions on my team are highly sought after, I don't waste my time with them. It's good to see that you are afforded the ability to give basket cases like av8r an opportunity to earn an honest wage and not leech off of the rest of us. Let's hope he can maximize that kind of opportunity and get on a decent health care plan that will ensure he gets all of his meds and remains emotionally stable.
Once again, I spent 20+ years serving my country so that fools like you can have freedoms to do things like act foolishly on a rival's message board. I'm sure that you couldn't handle the military life. Have you ever served anyone except for yourself (or Poppy)?? I have a feeling that you are nothing like you try to get people to believe here on the web!! Your e-personality is quite humorous though as it shows your desire and need for acceptance. Here you have Poppy to be your e-friend and you seem to be thriving on that!! Good for you li'l fella!!!

Reactions: rowdy73
Once again, I spent 20+ years serving my country so that fools like you can have freedoms to do things like act foolishly on a rival's message board. I'm sure that you couldn't handle the military life. Have you ever served anyone except for yourself (or Poppy)?? I have a feeling that you are nothing like you try to get people to believe here on the web!! Your e-personality is quite humorous though as it shows your desire and need for acceptance. Here you have Poppy to be your e-friend and you seem to be thriving on that!! Good for you li'l fella!!!

So much mad dropping from this post. I appreciate your service, and again, I hope you feel better.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Plenty of military folks in my family and social circles. I very much appreciate the service and sacrifice of everyone that wears the uniform. That said, you are one of the whinist people I have encountered. Maybe it's your interwebz personality or maybe you never got that worked out of you in the service. Either way it's your cross to bear. Folks like Pops and I are happy to give you a hand when you are ready. It's the proverbial "lead a horse to water but can't make him drink" paradox. Until you decide to stop being whiny and wallowing in victimhood, nothing will change.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Plenty of military folks in my family and social circles. I very much appreciate the service and sacrifice of everyone that wears the uniform. That said, you are one of the whinist people I have encountered. Maybe it's your interwebz personality or maybe you never got that worked out of you in the service. Either way it's your cross to bear. Folks like Pops and I are happy to give you a hand when you are ready. It's the proverbial "lead a horse to water but can't make him drink" paradox. Until you decide to stop being whiny and wallowing in victimhood, nothing will change.
I just like to laugh at you and your need for acceptance!!

Reactions: rowdy73
I keep asking myself the same thing... Not enough love growing up in the trailer park?
You are the one with the delusion. Explain it to me. Take a midol and watch some Golden Girls reruns while binge drinking Franzia if it helps make you less sad so you can formulate a response without bursting into tears.

You are the one with the delusion. Explain it to me. Take a midol and watch some Golden Girls reruns while binge drinking Franzia if it helps make you less sad so you can formulate a response without bursting into tears.
You seem very familiar with these things. Hmmmmm

Oh yeah, I forgot. You get free wi-fi at McDonalds during your breaks! Congrats!! Now get back to the deep fryer so that you can catch the next episodes you two girls are talking about on your next break!!
Lol. Poor av8r. Maybe today's Oprah can give him ways to cope with his insignificance.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You get free wi-fi at McDonalds during your breaks! Congrats!! Now get back to the deep fryer so that you can catch the next episodes you two girls are talking about on your next break!!

Sigh.

Again, we lend out a helping hand, and you're too obstinate to accept it. Get well soon, ma'am.

Sigh.

Again, we lend out a helping hand, and you're too obstinate to accept it. Get well soon, ma'am.
You used to be somewhat comical, but now you've gone to weak attempts like Li'l Sidewalk Billy!! Sad and pathetic!!! Now go change the grease in the deep fryer!!!

You used to be somewhat comical, but now you've gone to weak attempts like Li'l Sidewalk Billy!! Sad and pathetic!!! Now go change the grease in the deep fryer!!!
Smh. No, av8r. @Pops Masterson wont start you out on the fryer. New hires (especially yellow light individuals such as yourself and Sanctions) start on food prep. No way he will have his folks let you near open flame until you've proven you aren't a risk to others, or of lesser importance, yourself.

You're going to have to work your way up to the fryer. No amount of whining, complaining, or asskissing will change that.

Smh. No, av8r. @Pops Masterson wont start you out on the fryer. New hires (especially yellow light individuals such as yourself and Sanctions) start on food prep. No way he will have his folks let you near open flame until you've proven you aren't a risk to others, or of lesser importance, yourself.

You're going to have to work your way up to the fryer. No amount of whining, complaining, or asskissing will change that.

That yellow is changing to an orange which will eventually be a red, or as we say in the entrepreneurial world, an "absolutely not under any circumstances".

I was hoping to help @AUav8r but it's looking bleak at this point. You have to want to be helped, and even as talented as I am at developing people, he just doesn't fit the mold.

You sure do love you some Poppy!!! LOL

That yellow is changing to an orange which will eventually be a red, or as we say in the entrepreneurial world, an "absolutely not under any circumstances".

I was hoping to help @AUav8r but it's looking bleak at this point. You have to want to be helped, and even as talented as I am at developing people, he just doesn't fit the mold.
li'l Sidewalk "liked" your post again Poppy!!! It's gonna be a good day at the arches for you!!! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT