ADVERTISEMENT

Another racist statue gets attacked - I am ready to riot over this one

Jesus wasn't one of the white ones though. It is more likely that he looked like Osama bin Laden than the honky Jesus that has been portrayed in Western art for quite a few centuries.

However, I have been wondering when these crazy people would step on their pecker. This could be it. Start chucking rocks through stained glass windows and get all the catholics pissed off and maybe it will help stop the madness.
You're right, Jesus was definitely more dark skinned than the Europeans made him out to be via culture/paintings...I'm attempting to make sense of King's thought process here..give me a break:D

Reactions: Big Blue
You're right, Jesus was definitely more dark skinned than the Europeans made him out to be via culture/paintings...I'm attempting to make sense of King's thought process here..give me a break:D
"Thought process" may be giving too much credit here. ;)

Reactions: ricedp105
The object of all this is anarchy, OP. These people are anarchists - pure and simple.

wde
No doubt.

Some of these folks have evidently decided there is no realistic hope they will ever profit from a peaceful and organized system and they are reacting by trying to drop turds in the punch bowl and ruin the party for everyone

Reactions: Random Sidewalk Fan
More statues will fall and it has nothing to do with the Confederacy. It never did. Those statues and memorials were just the first and easiest to go after. It was never going to stop there. That should be painfully obvious by now.

People are trying to tear down a statue of Andrew Jackson in DC right now.

Reactions: orientalthunder
More statues will fall and it has nothing to do with the Confederacy. It never did. Those statues and memorials were just the first and easiest to go after. It was never going to stop there. That should be painfully obvious by now.

People are trying to tear down a statue of Andrew Jackson in DC right now.
The progressive autoclave will give us American Mao. I do not understand how its not obvious now but if they don’t fight it they support it. That’s how the dems say it at least.

And these asshats makes us choose between Biden and Trump. What a bunch of ****ing assholes to put the country in this position.

Reactions: Jackson68
The progressive autoclave will give us American Mao. I do not understand how its not obvious now but if they don’t fight it they support it. That’s how the dems say it at least.

And these asshats makes us choose between Biden and Trump. What a bunch of ****ing assholes to put the country in this position.
All true.

These "protesters" are ignorant of history combined with they have a DGAS attitude. They need their collective a$$es beat

If you have 10,000 people protesting, and 10 do something stupid, you don't paint with a super broad brush, and call all 10,000 agitators and say they need to get their "collective behinds beat", (same as you don't trash all cops over a few bad apples, even if there is a LONG history of bad actors/apples over many, many years).

If you have 10,000 people protesting, and 10 do something stupid, you don't paint with a super broad brush, and call all 10,000 agitators and say they need to get their "collective behinds beat", (same as you don't trash all cops over a few bad apples, even if there is a LONG history of bad actors/apples over many, many years).
So “10” stupid cops or “10” stupid protestors acting in harmful and illegal ways need to be arrested and thrown in jail?

I think this is exactly how 99% of the country who don’t like being painted with a big ass brush feel.

So “10” stupid cops or “10” stupid protestors acting in harmful and illegal ways need to be arrested and thrown in jail?

I think this is exactly how 99% of the country who don’t like being painted with a big ass brush feel.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but heck yes, those clearly breaking the law, destroying property and going about it the wrong way, definitely need to be prosecuted, learn and stop that kind of behavior.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but heck yes, those clearly breaking the law, destroying property and going about it the wrong way, definitely need to be prosecuted, learn and stop that kind of behavior.
“Destroying property and going about it the wrong way”....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT