ADVERTISEMENT

Another racist statue gets attacked - I am ready to riot over this one

That is actually The Undertaker's statue.
giphy.gif

Not sure why they designed it that way. He looks like a preacher from moving west to the new frontier. Not saying that's why they did it at all. But if there were no sign explaining who that is, Stevie Ray Vaughn would not have made the top 5 guesses. And i love some Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Looks just like the Undertaker.

Reactions: AUnit
What the hell does he have to do with FTP files?
I'm not sure what FTP means, but im pretty sure it isn't a file transfer protocol. I'm thinking it could be.

Fvck these people
Friends to police
Fvck the pvssy (Mr. Winston approves)
Friendly to protestors
Fishing the pelagics?
Fred the Pterodactyl (I like dinosaurs)
For the people?

I just don't get it.

Reactions: WarEagle2727
Not sure why they designed it that way. He looks like a preacher from moving west to the new frontier. Not saying that's why they did it at all. But if there were no sign explaining who that is, Stevie Ray Vaughn would not have made the top 5 guesses. And i love some Stevie Ray Vaughn.
Because that is how he dressed.

Maybe the electric guitar in this hand should be a tip off

ARTHA ASH iz wunna DOC'S all time fayvs!!!!!!!
Why da hayul wood sumbody hert hiz azz. Heeeeeez wunna the nicest guys ever!
He really was, Doc. He was considered one of the really good guys of the sport. Great ambassador for both tennis and for AIDS awareness and research funding too. Helluva player too. Too often gets overlooked for that as well, IMO.

It's still duct tape.
I don't want to beat a dead horse, but if they call it Duck tape because they are using Duck tape, then your argument for them being ignorant is shot to hell. Perhaps you were unaware of the existence of Duck tape and you were ignorant. I'm just a messenger, don't be shooting me.

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but if they call it Duck tape because they are using Duck tape, then your argument for them being ignorant is shot to hell. Perhaps you were unaware of the existence of Duck tape and you were ignorant. I'm just a messenger, don't be shooting me.
I find the existence of Duck tape to be problematic and irritating. They are just capitalizing on stupidity

King does realize that some Jews are white right? Good grief what a race baiting moron.
Jesus wasn't one of the white ones though. It is more likely that he looked like Osama bin Laden than the honky Jesus that has been portrayed in Western art for quite a few centuries.

However, I have been wondering when these crazy people would step on their pecker. This could be it. Start chucking rocks through stained glass windows and get all the catholics pissed off and maybe it will help stop the madness.

Reactions: ricedp105
ADVERTISEMENT