ADVERTISEMENT

And The Winner is: Defensive Coordinator Lance Thompson

Sep 27, 2015
Now Auburn offered Seminole Kelly 1.4 and he said take this job a shove it, I ain;t working here.

The Gus Bus hires Lance Thompson and now they save all that money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA Ultimate JOKE

I know you are stupid, but he was only named defensive coordinator for the bowl game. Still wouldn't be much or any worse than Kelly as a permanent choice

I know you are stupid, but he was only named defensive coordinator for the bowl game. Still wouldn't be much or any worse than Kelly as a permanent choice
Why can't you hire a DC Calhoun? Isn't Malzook one of the greatest minds in CFB? Candidates should be lining up for the opportunity. What gives?

The obsession of bammers is strong on this AU message board!!! HA!!!! Such fools!

M
I have to wonder if aviator is an Auburn grad. He's not the sharpest fellow I've encountered.
My first degree is from Auburn. What about you? Care to enlighten us on your educational endeavors? I'm guessing that you will ignore this very specific and direct question once again...Let's just wait and see. HA!!!!

M

My first degree is from Auburn. What about you? Care to enlighten us on your educational endeavors? I'm guessing that you will ignore this very specific and direct question once again...Let's just wait and see. HA!!!!
I'm not the one embarrassing their fan base and/or institution, so the question is irrelevant.

You on the other hand are definitely ALL IN and happily drink whatever Kool Aid Jay Jacobs serves up!

It's sad at this point. So many other things in life to enjoy, yet @AUav8r is drowning in his own tears because of auburn's shitty football program.
You two fools say things so many times that I believe you both actually begin to believe them. Just because Bammer football is your life, doesn't mean that others live the same way!!

So,
I'm not the one embarrassing their fan base and/or institution, so the question is irrelevant.

You on the other hand are definitely ALL IN and happily drink whatever Kool Aid Jay Jacobs serves up!
You did ignore my statement just as I called. SHOCKING!!!!

It doesn't and it's sad that what makes you happy is "pissing" other people off. Speaks volumes about you as a person!!!
Honestly you do it to yourself. When pointed out to you, rather than changing your ways you dig your heels in further. I have to laugh at such deluded, self defeating behavior.

Do what to myself? I am laughing at your foolishness and your unwillingness to answer a simple question. This along with your self importance is hysterical!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT