ADVERTISEMENT

And Auburn has the 'bad' culture?

I have other ways of getting my entertainment rather than obsessing about the Auburn Creed or staying on a rival's message board but like I said before to each his own. But to be honest the quicker you realize your problems the quicker you will get over your obsession. But you call it what you want to, we all know what it is don't we?[/QUOTE]

I have other ways of getting my entertainment rather than obsessing about the Auburn Creed or staying on a rival's message board but like I said before to each his own. But to be honest the quicker you realize your problems the quicker you will get over your obsession. But you call it what you want to, we all know what it is don't we?
[/QUOTE]
Yes. It's me laughing at you.

Yes. It's me laughing at you.[/QUOTE]
It's great that you can laugh. There may be a chance for you after all. I doubt anyone laughs at you for your obsession with the Creed and you staying on this board so much and you worrying so much about all things Auburn. I'm just calling it like I see it. Seek help really.

Billy, I am going to leave you alone now. I would feel awful if you were to hurt yourself due to something I said on an anonymous message board. The sooner you get help the sooner you will get better. I spoke to a friend of mine today and he said he could likely help you. He is a doctor and he specializes in obsessive behavior. I have his phone number if you need it. I told him what was going on with you and he said the best thing was to just relax and don't let things like this bother you so much. So take it easy but please seek help. I'll sign off for now but if you need his number just let me know.

Billy, I am going to leave you alone now. I would feel awful if you were to hurt yourself due to something I said on an anonymous message board. The sooner you get help the sooner you will get better. I spoke to a friend of mine today and he said he could likely help you. He is a doctor and he specializes in obsessive behavior. I have his phone number if you need it. I told him what was going on with you and he said the best thing was to just relax and don't let things like this bother you so much. So take it easy but please seek help. I'll sign off for now but if you need his number just let me know.

Lol, I'm touched by your concern. Somehow I think I will be all right. Tell your therapist not to worry though. I think he has a lifetime of business working with you.

Lol, I'm touched by your concern. Somehow I think I will be all right. Tell your therapist not to worry though. I think he has a lifetime of business working with you.
Billy I'm done with you. If you need to continue to come to this site seeking acceptance with your obsession I'm sure none of the Auburn people here will mind. But I do want you to seek help with your problems. Good luck to you with your treatment. Peace out.

Billy I'm done with you. If you need to continue to come to this site seeking acceptance with your obsession I'm sure none of the Auburn people here will mind. But I do want you to seek help with your problems. Good luck to you with your treatment. Peace out.
I'm doing fine, sounds like you might be at risk given your admission of seeing a therapist. Good luck to you there, hope you can work those demons out and enjoy some peace one day.

I don't blame you I would deflect as well. Of the four players that have been accused of domestic violence on the uat campus how may were let go? I know you won't answer, hell you never do. All you can do is deflect and like I said I don't blame you. So run along little girl. I'm done with your obsessive dumbass as well. But tanks for your continued interest in Auburn. LMAO at a fvcking obsessive asshole.

I knew you'd be menstruating again soon. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt when I bitchslapped you about Cyrus Jones.

You want players dismissed from the team because they were accused of a crime, right? Do you know how fvcking retarded you sound? Then again, you are a gigantic nancyboy so I'm not surprised lololol.

I knew you'd be menstruating again soon. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt when I bitchslapped you about Cyrus Jones.

You want players dismissed from the team because they were accused of a crime, right? Do you know how fvcking retarded you sound? Then again, you are a gigantic nancyboy so I'm not surprised lololol.
LMAO. I see billy went to get his "best friend" to help him out over here. Hey there is nothing wrong with you two guys hanging out over here obsessing together. Everybody knows saban would never kick a player off of the team unless he was forced to. We all know that. Now you two behave and take care of each other. Y'all can continue to hang out over here. No one cares. But y'all play nice.

LMAO. I see billy went to get his "best friend" to help him out over here. Hey there is nothing wrong with you two guys hanging out over here obsessing together. Everybody knows saban would never kick a player off of the team unless he was forced to. We all know that. Now you two behave and take care of each other. Y'all can continue to hang out over here. No one cares. But y'all play nice.

I wasn't aware I needed help kicking your ass. I am entertained that you consider this board important enough to get all emotional when things don't go your way.

Please, don't stop. Playing with you is amusing. It is a lot like testing rats in a maze.

I wasn't aware I needed help kicking your ass. I am entertained that you consider this board important enough to get all emotional when things don't go your way.

Please, don't stop. Playing with you is amusing. It is a lot like testing rats in a maze.
Kicking my ass. Wow you take this stuff seriously don't you? You really are an internet badass. How do you kick someone's ass from behind a keyboard? Billy you do have issues. You seem to be going off the deep end. I was kidding earlier about your problems, but with that statement I believe I will leave you alone. Take it easy, it's all in fun. Chill.

Last edited:

White flag accepted.

White flag accepted.
Pops I want to apologize to you. All this time I had no idea you were a woman. If my mother knew how I talked to a woman she would be very disappointed. You need to change your handle to moms masterson to stop the confusion. Again sorry.

Kicking my ass. Wow you take this stuff seriously don't you? You really are an internet badass. How do you kick someone's ass from behind a keyboard? Billy you do have issues. You seem to be going off the deep end. I was kidding earlier about your problems, but with that statement I believe I will leave you alone. Take it easy, it's all in fun. Chill.
You've stomped your feet and threatened to stop three times now but still keep coming back. Who has the problem again?

Tell your therapist to up your dosage.

Pops I want to apologize to you. All this time I had no idea you were a woman. If my mother knew how I talked to a woman she would be very disappointed. You need to change your handle to moms masterson to stop the confusion. Again sorry.

Lol ok, pal. You surrendered.

Only have anger issues when dealing with assholes and dumbasses. Which line do you get in? Best treatment would be for you people to stay off of this forum but your obsession will not allow you to do that.

Sounds like being an aubarn fan gives you plenty of chances to be yourself...

Imagine that! More homosex from Sanctions. I'm sure some incest talk will be in a follow up post.

LOLOLOLOL

No, no my good bammer. It is your bammer alumni cousin who performs homosexual acts on rival fans to the chants of Row thde! from other bammer fans. It is documented fact. Can you handle facts and your beloved fan bases behavior? You are truly in denial. Study the Crapstone Creed. I'm sorry for you and your self proclaimed "I'm better at life' statements.

No, no my good bammer. It is your bammer alumni cousin who performs homosexual acts on rival fans to the chants of Row thde! from other bammer fans. It is documented fact. Can you handle facts and your beloved fan bases behavior? You are truly in denial. Study the Crapstone Creed. I'm sorry for you and your self proclaimed "I'm better at life' statements.
Envy and homo-obsession won't help you out of the ditch your life is in, friend. Heed my advice and enjoy life as a winner. You can still be an Auburn fan if you choose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT