ADVERTISEMENT

And Auburn has the 'bad' culture?

Sanctions Stand

All-American
Sep 19, 2002
So Auburn has the bad 'drug' culture and all kinds of problems? I guess bammer is just carrying on tradition and is lilly white. Never a problem in West Vance, only tradition, when you are full-a-bammer.

Alabama cornerback Cyrus Jones arrested on domestic violence charges:

"Alabama senior cornerback Cyrus Jones was arrested late Tuesday night and charged with third-degree domestic violence criminal mischief and third-degree domestic violence harassment, according to police records"

"Safety Geno Smith was arrested and charged with driving under the influence. Defensive tackle Jonathan Taylor was booked on domestic violence charges. Running back Tyren Jones was charged with possession of marijuana.

Taylor and Jones were both dismissed from the team."

Looks like its our year to train this year's prison league recruits. It's been a rotating badge of shame in the SEC over the past few years. Be patient, it will come back to you all soon enough and make Eric Smith and Mike Dyer proud.

Yea well Bama has their share and then some but they be bammies and bammies are just a step above because they be bammies and have all of that bammie tradition. Even bammie criminals are better than other criminals for only the reason that they were once tradition filled bammies.

Bammies bammies bammies.

Face it, most SEC programs have the same problems. Everyone is recruiting to get an edge and sometimes the talented guys have baggage.

Bama isn't immune and neither is Auburn. That's really all I have to say about it - save some opportunities to yank a few chains around here.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Bammies bammies bammies.

Face it, most SEC programs have the same problems. Everyone is recruiting to get an edge and sometimes the talented guys have baggage.

Bama isn't immune and neither is Auburn. That's really all I have to say about it - save some opportunities to yank a few chains around here.
Did Jones get suspended yet?

Sorry, pal. I'm not going to contribute to your laziness. You can look it up.
LMAO. I don't blame you I wouldn't answer either. We all know the answer. That is three domestic abuse charges in four months. Must be the 'roids kicking in. BTW I'm not your fvcking pal asshole.

LMAO. I don't blame you I wouldn't answer either. We all know the answer. That is three domestic abuse charges in four months. Must be the 'roids kicking in. BTW I'm not your fvcking pal asshole.

You have some serious anger issues. Seek treatment.

Sounds like you are angry, pal.

You just reek of laziness and entitlement, so I wasn't going to enable your bad habits. If you looked it up, I am proud of you.

Reactions: billywayneluck
You have some serious anger issues. Seek treatment.
Only have anger issues when dealing with assholes and dumbasses. Which line do you get in? Best treatment would be for you people to stay off of this forum but your obsession will not allow you to do that.

Only have anger issues when dealing with assholes and dumbasses. Which line do you get in? Best treatment would be for you people to stay off of this forum but your obsession will not allow you to do that.

LOL, so because you have a personality defect/psychological issue nobody should post on this board?

Wow, your world view is....special.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Never imagined someone getting his jimmies rustled over a message board as much as you do, but I enjoy the entertainment.
LOL. Glad to entertain you. But it's your obsession that keeps you people coming over here. You people never add anything to the board, just come over here and make smartass comments and then run like a little bitch.

LOL. Glad to entertain you. But it's your obsession that keeps you people coming over here. You people never add anything to the board, just come over here and make smartass comments and then run like a little bitch.

Nah, not really obsession. You're just a trainwreck, and it's hard not to look. Not sure how you can say we "run away like a little bitch" when I've been kind enough to come back each time and check on you.

You've also proven to be a lazy beta male that gets his feelings hurt over any negativity towards auburn. And you have a double standard. And you're basically below me in all facets of life. #entertainment

inbreds get 7 and Auburn gets 5 in a blow out. Florida runs away with 8! Call the papers! BillyWayne dry humps Updyke for the 10th time and then gets his autograph! Winner!

Hey Pops, bammer alums like to tea bag. It is a long standing tradition. Sing rammer jammer and then drop trowser and drag your junk. You inbreds are much fun to poke fun at. It really is to easy.

Can't be as much fun as pointing out how retarded an auburn "alum" is that has trouble using "to" and "too" in a sentence. Keep showing us that orange and blue education! LOL.

Can't be as much fun as pointing out how retarded an auburn "alum" is that has trouble using "to" and "too" in a sentence. Keep showing us that orange and blue education! LOL.

He better be careful or someone will pull some curse from that seal and use on him. Something that even water from the "presidents fountain" won't cure! It might be serious enough that a sacred Holstein or chicken might have to be sacrificed in front of the holy oaks to restore his "Auburn Spirit.":

I see you're still here stirring the pot, Billy. Now you have a friend to help you. It's really sad that you guys feel the need and have the devotion to spend so much time here. Do either of you have families that you could spend time with?

I see you're still here stirring the pot, Billy. Now you have a friend to help you. It's really sad that you guys feel the need and have the devotion to spend so much time here. Do either of you have families that you could spend time with?

I do in fact have a great family. When do you stop whining?

When you and your ilk stop trolling and pot stirring!! When may this be???

Hey inbred. Thanks for the grammar lesson. When all else fails, start dissecting to and too. Your sister and Updyke are calling, they want you to meet them for hot sex down by the river. Billy and Brian Downing are also waiting in line. row damn thde

How are we trolling? We are just here to serve you a heavy dose of truth. I can't help it if your jimmies get rustled.
Smart people realize when they are not welcome and wanted. You two don't seem to have a grasp on this. So, what does this say about you?

Smart people realize when they are not welcome and wanted. You two don't seem to have a grasp on this. So, what does this say about you?

Is this not an "open" forum?

BTW, the same standard doesn't apply when your own "representatives" like Coolbreeze drop by the Bama OF and crap all over the place.

In other words, you don't want to hear the truth. Sorry you are so offended by all of the truth bombs.

ADVERTISEMENT