ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one that thinks 2/3 of bunker members couldn’t pick up a decent looking chick with $100 bill hanging out of their zipper?

PearlNecklace

Second Team
Silver Member
Dec 19, 2020
The ex bama cheerleader thread got me thinking. I’ve seen the photos from the bunker luncheons and let me tell you, most of those dudes shouldn’t be talking shit about any of the half decent looking women that are posted on here like they’re above banging someone that isn’t a model.

The ex bama cheerleader thread got me thinking. I’ve seen the photos from the bunker luncheons and let me tell you, most of those dudes shouldn’t be talking shit about any of the half decent looking women that are posted on here like they’re above banging someone that isn’t a model.
Sorry she cheated on you for a 12 year old

What it's like to have your girl leave you for a 7th grader?

I only know 3 Bunker members other than me. 2 of the 3 have hot wives and probably 2/3 of the girls I've been with were hot and I've been broke most of my life. Small sample size, but that 3/4 to the positive.

Pearl necklace, eh? 👀👀

No kidding. As a proud member of the 1/3, I chuckle to myself thinking of the 2/3 trying to pull any lady over a 5...
Hiking_in_Knee_Socks%2C_Sandals%2C_and_Cut-offs.jpg

I’m pretty sure the fat ugly guys can judge the fat ugly former cheerleader banging little children.

At least I’m ok with it.

If you need money to pick up a “hot chick” yore doing it wrong.

Op needs to take a lap and choke his chicken!

at my age it takes a hundred to get my own wife to go out with me

I'm a little more concerned that you think the way to pick up women is to dangle a $100 bill from your zipper. I'm not familiar with that technique. But, yes, it's been a long-standing phenomenon of the bunker that posters here are typically 1's to 5's on their best days and years past their primes and yet they have the temerity to rate women at all.

Thankfully for me, when I was at my prime (maybe a 6 with a good personality and a great sense of humor) I snagged a gorgeous AU woman and have clung on to her for 25 years, so I don't need to find out what it would take to pull a "decent looking woman" today.

What it's like to have your girl leave you for a 7th grader?
She's a 7th grade teacher but works in a high school. Does it ever say how old the student she actually slept with really was?

Those are the bunker get togethers in Alabama. What did you expect?
The last couple of GA meetups I went to were full of distinguished gentlemen. Some of us even brought our wives.
I only know 3 Bunker members other than me. 2 of the 3 have hot wives and probably 2/3 of the girls I've been with were hot and I've been broke most of my life. Small sample size, but that 3/4 to the positive.
Every bunkerite I’ve met in person with their spouse has out-kicked their coverage. Myself included.

The #metoo movement is gonna chew you up and spit you out when they get a hold of your courting ritual.

I couldn’t get laid if I crawled up a chicken’s ass, so I know where I stand

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT