ADVERTISEMENT

Allow me to BOOG for a minute...

penya87

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Just can't shake the feeling that Auburn is going to exceed expectations in a big way.

When I listen to commentary around other teams, I hear things that sound different than the commentary around Auburn. Such as new QBs. Who replaces ___ in production? Who steps up and makes plays for the defense? How do they handle playing in a new conference?

Take FSU for example: replacing QB, replacing WRs, replacing top production Defenders

FSU is similar to a lot of other school ranked high in the AP.

What we know about Auburn: the general consensus is that the OL should be a strength, the RB room might be the best in the conference, Cam Coleman is going to be a problem (I put this here because its factual IMO... other teams are projecting players to take over roles like FSU, but we are asserting that CAM Coleman is going to be a legit star), we like our rush ends, we like our LB room, we like Kayin Lee, we feel good about Faulk

Yes, there is some homer lean on some, but I think those things are at least spoken about among SEC media people to some extent.

I think too many people are fixating on the QB. Too many people are looking at how much a disaster Auburn was last year.... but they are also not seeing that Auburn could easily have been a 8 win team last year in spite of the shit show.

DJ Uiagalelei is a dogshit QB. Folks in the ACC say he might be 4th best. FSU is ranked 10th. If those things are true, Auburn is a 10 win team in 2024. Auburn is better than FSU. Its honestly not even close IMO.

@crococile22 @ricedp105 @stutsman23 @Docdumpsta @jeffreylee @grizzlyadams16 @murray_hitchock @CJ3131

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.