ADVERTISEMENT

Al can't lose the SEC Champ game. Running Auburns offense and

AUMont

First Round Draft Pick
Aug 12, 2004
getting the ball back when they fumble and MIZZ recovers it. Should be about 48-3. Saban is such a lying douche. HUNH is so dangerous! Pathetic liar.

Originally posted by AUMont:
getting the ball back when they fumble and MIZZ recovers it. Should be about 48-3. Saban is such a lying douche. HUNH is so dangerous! Pathetic liar.
If it was just running the HUNH that helped us win tonight, seems like Auburn might have been a contender on its own this season. Yes?

Dude we blew it out on offense, our defense sucked, as you know. Saban running hurry up is such a load of shit after he has cried for two years about "Player Safety". Biggest liar in college football.

Dude we blew it out on offense, our defense sucked, as you know. Saban running hurry up is such a load of shit after he has cried for two years about "Player Safety". Biggest liar in college football.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

That makes no sense. The point was that Saban cried and whined about HUNH being EVIL and bad for players, yet he used it when it suited him. Your "goose/gander" comment was just dumb!!

Originally posted by AUav8r:

That makes no sense. The point was that Saban cried and whined about HUNH being EVIL and bad for players, yet he used it when it suited him. Your "goose/gander" comment was just dumb!!
Would you prefer "If you can't beat em, join em?"

Saban focused on what was effective to win the game, not worrying about public opinion or arguments to score a moral victory. As a result, he held up the SEC Championship trophy yesterday.

Don't like it because your team wasn't there? That's probably good, but don't think whining about either my posts or Saban's coaching will change that situation.

Would you prefer "If you can't beat em, join em?"

Saban focused on what was effective to win the game, not worrying about public opinion or arguments to score a moral victory. As a result, he held up the SEC Championship trophy yesterday.

Don't like it because your team wasn't there? That's probably good, but don't think whining about either my posts or Saban's coaching will change that situation.
I'm just pointing out that the hero of the Bama faithful is a hypocrite!!! Can you deny this? I have no problem with Bama winning and I didn't "whine", but pointed out a fact that you don't like to admit to!

I'm just pointing out that the hero of the Bama faithful is a hypocrite!!! Can you deny this? I have no problem with Bama winning and I didn't "whine", but pointed out a fact that you don't like to admit to!
Of course you are whining. It's all I ever see you do on this board.

Saban adapted and did what he needed to do in order to the game against Missouri. Now we are in the playoffs. You can gripe about hypocrisy and declare a moral victory over it but I'm sure that's what annoys you more than anything. There's not much I can do about that, however.

Enjoy Nashville.

Saban adapted and did what he needed to do in order to the game against Missouri. Now we are in the playoffs. You can gripe about hypocrisy and declare a moral victory over it but I'm sure that's what annoys you more than anything. There's not much I can do about that, however.

Enjoy Nashville.
Not whining and not being an ass on a rival's board. Two things you do ALL THE TIME!!!! Just can't admit the hypocrisy of your hero...Can you?? Sad and pathetic!! Typical!!! Don't go tea-bagging anyone or destroying property if I hurt your feelings!!
roll.r191677.gif

Enjoy Nashville.
Not whining and not being an ass on a rival's board. Two things you do ALL THE TIME!!!! Just can't admit the hypocrisy of your hero...Can you?? Sad and pathetic!! Typical!!! Don't go tea-bagging anyone or destroying property if I hurt your feelings!!
roll.r191677.gif
Wow...man, you have some serious issues.

Prayers lifted.

Enjoy Nashville.
roll.r191677.gif
Wow...man, you have some serious issues.

Prayers lifted.
Says the Bama/UGA fan who lives on the Auburn message board! Comedy gold!!!

Actually I more commonly frequent another board on the Rivals network. I would invite you but you don't have thick enough skin - you wouldn't last a day.

Actually I more commonly frequent another board on the Rivals network. I would invite you but you don't have thick enough skin - you wouldn't last a day.
I don't troll rivals' boards. That's for you and your ilk!! How do you have time for other boards as much time as you spend stirring the pot here?

I don't troll rivals' boards. That's for you and your ilk!! How do you have time for other boards as much time as you spend stirring the pot here?
Well honestly, it doesn't take much to get a thinned skin fellow like you riled up. Just a few minutes a day which generates sufficient laughter to make it worthwhile.

Your compatriots seem to have thicker skin. Maybe there's a lesson in that for you?

Well honestly, it doesn't take much to get a thinned skin fellow like you riled up. Just a few minutes a day which generates sufficient laughter to make it worthwhile.

Your compatriots seem to have thicker skin. Maybe there's a lesson in that for you?
Maybe so. Ignoring fools like you who troll rivals' boards because he has nothing better to do in life. You do realize that others on this board view you as I have just explained, don't you? Are you so starved for attention that you come here numerous times a day? Is your personal life so pathetic that you roam on numerous boards to get any attention you can, even if it's negative? Trust me...you don't have as much influence over me as you seem to believe. I have plenty thick skin and can take a joke as well as any, but I just see you as a stereotypical Bama fan. Much like the tea bagger and Updyke, you are just too full of Bama and can't seem to be able to control yourself!!

Maybe so. Ignoring fools like you who troll rivals' boards because he has nothing better to do in life. You do realize that others on this board view you as I have just explained, don't you? Are you so starved for attention that you come here numerous times a day? Is your personal life so pathetic that you roam on numerous boards to get any attention you can, even if it's negative? Trust me...you don't have as much influence over me as you seem to believe. I have plenty thick skin and can take a joke as well as any, but I just see you as a stereotypical Bama fan. Much like the tea bagger and Updyke, you are just too full of Bama and can't seem to be able to control yourself!!
Keep telling yourself that, big man.

laugh.r191677.gif

Keep telling yourself that, big man.

laugh.r191677.gif
Keep feeling welcome and respected here!!

laugh.r191677.gif

I DO feel welcome here! Thanks for the best wishes!
Then you are even dumber than I thought!!! lol
If you knew how to be courteous it would be different, but that isn't the case. You're just too fulla Bama!!

If you knew how to be courteous it would be different, but that isn't the case. You're just too fulla Bama!!
Message boards are serious bidness aren't they?

Message boards are serious bidness aren't they?
I was raised to believe that being a courteous guest and having manners is serious business. By the way, how many message boards to you troll? You can't have too much time for others as much as you are on here!

I was raised to believe that being a courteous guest and having manners is serious business. By the way, how many message boards to you troll? You can't have too much time for others as much as you are on here!
I'm on the Bama OF and another, that's it. If you are that interested consider this an open invite to join us and see for yourself.

I normally don't get involved in these tit for tat arguments but Billy Wayne you are really growing tiresome. You come on this site and do little more than argue your agenda and troll. You then act as if you have the high road when in fact you do not.

Saban is a hypocrite whether you want to admit it. He did in fact bitch incessantly about player safety as well as it being unfair to the defense yet as AUmont stated if it suits his agenda then he will act as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

I have never been on another SEC site and if I were ever to do so it would not be to act like a jerk and argue moot points with the fan base.

Saban tried to get it banned secretly, behind everyones back, claiming player safety was an issue, then decided to run it anyway. He lies to the media, recruits and you dumb fans.

55-44......LOLOLILOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL We kicked your arse....and next year will be even worse

Originally posted by BAMADMAC:
55-44......LOLOLILOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL We kicked your arse....and next year will be even worse
What year did you graduate from Bama?

55-44!!!!!! 5 out of last 7.....we have won more titles in past five years than auburn has total in 130 years.....BAMA

Originally posted by BAMADMAC:
55-44!!!!!! 5 out of last 7.....we have won more titles in past five years than auburn has total in 130 years.....BAMA
So, once again...What year did you graduate from Bama???

You people are such a bunch of Homer idiots. Bama was NOT running the Auburn offense like the retard commentators said. They were going no huddle, but were still running the West Coast offense with some Wildcat, Pistol and I formation thrown in. And they did it to take advantage of all the playmakers - not to try and tire out, confuse and keep the defense from substituting as Aubie does with your dippseydoo trickeroo smoke and mirrors high school offense.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/12/college_football_playoff_teams_1.html

Kindly show me where Auburn is? LMAO!

Originally posted by Got 15:
You people are such a bunch of Homer idiots. Bama was NOT running the Auburn offense like the retard commentators said. They were going no huddle, but were still running the West Coast offense with some Wildcat, Pistol and I formation thrown in. And they did it to take advantage of all the playmakers - not to try and tire out, confuse and keep the defense from substituting as Aubie does with your dippseydoo trickeroo smoke and mirrors high school offense.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/12/college_football_playoff_teams_1.html

Kindly show me where Auburn is? LMAO!
15 DUI's? 15 arrests? 15 children? 15 different addresses in the past 5 years?

Auburn is southeast of Tuscaloosa. If you had completed school, you would be able to find it on a map!
wink.r191677.gif

3 murders, 6 people shot, 1 mobile home park robbed at gun point, 1 RB possessing firearm used in robberies; all in less than 4 years. Thanks moron, but I'll take the DUI's, etc.

Originally posted by Got 15:
3 murders, 6 people shot, 1 mobile home park robbed at gun point, 1 RB possessing firearm used in robberies; all in less than 4 years. Thanks moron, but I'll take the DUI's, etc.
Name calling? Nice touch and very middle school!! I was just asking what your "Got 15" referred to.
Will you also take the running people over with cars, the free suits from T-Town Men's Wear, the text book scandal, the pay for play, etc.? "Struggles over wit!!!" Row Thide!!!

I'll take anything over what I listed, and so will everyone else in the nation outside of Lee County. And don't be trying to sugar coat your intentions. Even your Aubie bretheren aren't dumb enough to believe you weren't trying to be snide and nasty. As for the BS you just listed - Links proving culpability???????

The HUNH is Auburn's O? Lol we have been at that pace all year though.

ADVERTISEMENT