ADVERTISEMENT

Ahhh I'm Aroused By Another Auburn Loss

Why are so many Sidewalk Bammers obsessed with Auburn?
It's an OPEN forum. Maybe that has something to do with it.

If you want to reminisce about punt Bama punt or the girl you took to the hay parade back in the good ole days, the Bunker is the place for you. Lots of auburn koom-by-yah parties to partake in there.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
It's an OPEN forum. Maybe that has something to do with it.

If you want to reminisce about punt Bama punt or the girl you took to the hay parade back in the good ole days, the Bunker is the place for you. Lots of auburn koom-by-yah parties to partake in there.
That didn't answer the question, but I'm sure it made you feel better, Sidewalk Billy!! LOL

That didn't answer the question, but I'm sure it made you feel better, Sidewalk Billy!! LOL
No it was an answer to your question. You just didn't like it.

Sorry the truth nuggets still don't agree with you. Reality, much like other aspects of life, can be tough.

No it was an answer to your question. You just didn't like it.

Sorry the truth nuggets still don't agree with you. Reality, much like other aspects of life, can be tough.
Simple question here. Even for you. What college do you have a degree from?

No I just know there's enough psychos out there that I don't need to take the risk. Sorry if that offends your delicate feelings.
Nothing you say can offend my feelings. I would have to care what you think for that to be the case. I just come to work every morning and tune in to see what foolish thing you have posted this time. It's quite entertaining, Sidewalk Billy!!

Nothing you say can offend my feelings. I would have to care what you think for that to be the case. I just come to work every morning and tune in to see what foolish thing you have posted this time. It's quite entertaining, Sidewalk Billy!!
Lol. Sure thing hoss.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your feelings get hurt on a regular basis.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your feelings get hurt on a regular basis.
You really aren't as smart as you seem to think you are, but you (like Li'l Sidewalk Billy) are fun to laugh at with your Auburn obsession and e-personality!!!

I see your feeling are hurt, and you are taking the news pretty rough.
No, but you two sure do provide some good entertainment. You speak and li'l Sidewalk Billy chimes in seeking your approval. No wonder you are so full of yourself!!! Hurry and "like" his posts...He may just wet his pants with excitement!!! LOL

No, but you two sure do provide some good entertainment. You speak and li'l Sidewalk Billy chimes in seeking your approval. No wonder you are so full of yourself!!! Hurry and "like" his posts...He may just wet his pants with excitement!!! LOL
Lol, thanks for proving our point. It's sad you have to act like such an assclown.

Too funny. Aren't you the FOOL who made the comment about "name calling" earlier today? You are such a hypocrite li'l Sidewalk!!!
I'm just describing your behavior. Isn't it time for you to talk about drugs and incest like your buddy sanctions?

Glad you agree. Sidewalk sicko sanctions is very weak minded and disgusting.

Hey Poppy, why the name calling?

Do you realize how many bammer gump 'sickos' are out there right? Would you like me to start a list for you?
Since we are stooping to name calling, I think you are a toothless bammer gump who is so disgusting fat that your azz needs its own congressman.

How is that?
Rooooooow Damn Thde Roooooow!
Alabama-Fan-Tattoo.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT