ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Silver is the beta of betas...

Never has there ever been a bigger beta.
2312f7051db479a4382b4693f1e617cf

Reactions: alphatiger08
How does this weirdo still have a job? Never has there ever been a bigger beta.

This is the kind of half-baked opinion a simpleton would spend 5 seconds formulating and 20 seconds typing.

Rack your brain for a minute and pretend you're Adam Silver. You are commissioner of a league full of self-important, wealthy athletes. Your most loyal audience is the black community. Your most dependable audience is gamblers. One of the teams goes rogue and refuses to play.

What does more damage to the league: making the team forfeit and risking a league-wide boycott/playoff cancelation, or caving to their current demands and fighting to live another day?

This is the kind of half-baked opinion a simpleton would spend 5 seconds formulating and 20 seconds typing.

Rack your brain for a minute and pretend you're Adam Silver. You are commissioner of a league full of self-important, wealthy athletes. Your most loyal audience is the black community. Your most dependable audience is gamblers. One of the teams goes rogue and refuses to play.

What does more damage to the league: making the team forfeit and risking a league-wide boycott/playoff cancelation, or caving to their current demands and fighting to live another day?
Spot on, but thats too much critical thinking for OP.

I’m curious as to what makes them uninformed?
They say that black people are being racially profiled and that white cops are out to kill them. When in fact there were a grand total of 9 “unarmed” black people killed by white cops in the entire country in 2019. Yea, that’s why

Way more than I think of you... low bar though that may be.
Mmk, Gary. Silver allowed the GS super team. He cannot police tampering of super teams because the players don’t fear him. He didn’t fix tanking. He was hypocritical with the China scandal by moving the all star game over the bathroom bill, but yet still playing in China, a country with a tremendous amount of human rights violations. He allowed the Supermax which was a horrible decision. Parity in the NBA has never been worse. The NBA has never been more divisive. He allows his players to wear “protest” phrases on his jersey in free speech only as long as the “free speech“ is cleared by one organization.

Maybe have an argument, and counter mine. Silver mostly gracefully handles the politics of the NBA well, but that is it.

My favorite quote from Silver regarding the KD trade:

“He only impacted the fortunes of one team. He made Golden State even better. Had he stayed in Oklahoma City, they could have been even better than they were this season, or if he would have gone somewhere else, they would have been batter. He’s not responsible for the fortunes of the other teams in the league.

And that naive quote represents the puppet commissioner in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha

I don’t even think the “news” is news anymore but evidently you think a few quips on the late show is news.

Or you might think they don’t watch tv news but strategically go find their news on other devices.

But you would be wrong there too. Young people don’t care about the news and I have been in advertising long enough to guarantee that.
Being in advertising allows you to guarantee me young people don't care about the news?

One of the most uncertain and pseudo science industries.. Ends justifying the means.... You can guarantee me something?

I just thought your post was funny... Not watching news doesn't mean much these days, so I think we agree on that.

Reactions: StatsMatter
Mmk, Gary. Silver allowed the GS super team. He cannot police tampering of super teams because the players don’t fear him. He didn’t fix tanking. He was hypocritical with the China scandal by moving the all star game over the bathroom bill, but yet still playing in China, a country with a tremendous amount of human rights violations. He allowed the Supermax which was a horrible decision. Parity in the NBA has never been worse. The NBA has never been more divisive. He allows his players to wear “protest” phrases on his jersey in free speech only as long as the “free speech“ is cleared by one organization.

Maybe have an argument, and counter mine. Silver mostly gracefully handles the politics of the NBA well, but that is it.

My favorite quote from Silver regarding the KD trade:

“He only impacted the fortunes of one team. He made Golden State even better. Had he stayed in Oklahoma City, they could have been even better than they were this season, or if he would have gone somewhere else, they would have been batter. He’s not responsible for the fortunes of the other teams in the league.

And that naive quote represents the puppet commissioner in a nutshell.
This thread has nothing to do with any of that, as I think you're well aware.

This thread has nothing to do with any of that, as I think you're well aware.
Yet this thread and everything in this post had everything to do with the post that you originally replied to. You seem smart enough to know that, Gary.

ADVERTISEMENT