ADVERTISEMENT

ABC News: no sign of increases in any state that reopened

No,but the antibody tests are lowering the death rate by increasing the number of people who have it without dying which was the point....not that it's widespread (whatever that definition is bc it changes with motivation).

And it has a 50% error rate with most of those being false positives. Obviously, you can’t just take reported cases and deaths. There will be more deaths added to the final estimate and more cases added based on antibody tests over the next 6 or so months.

Thanks. You're just talking out of your ass again, and this time you managed to contradict yourself in one paragraph.

Just like you don’t understand the word “plan”, you also don’t see to understand what a preliminary estimate which is what I posted about. Btw, I had a lol moment when jay highlighted PLANNED ON HIS POST about AU coming back.

Under 50 estimate for COVID by the CDC I think was around .03%? Overall .26, which is more deadly overall than flu, certainly less deadly to younger populations, and nowhere near the 1.3% DM8 quoted me just yesterday.

Estimates. Lol. Also, Covid is in the top ten cause of deaths for 25-50 for 2020 FOR THE YEAR, and it’s only May.

Most are still social distancing. Why should there be a dramatic increase? All opening up early has done is add constant death over the next few months. It’s not going to increase. The massive deaths in April were due to no social distancing in most of March. I expect we will flat line to around 500 deaths a day or close to that.
Open early has also provided a living and revenue flow to countless workers and businesses. The Korean lady who runs the cafeteria in the building next to mine was able to pay her rent and re-hire two workers, and the Bistro Niko was able to put a lot of its kitchen and waiters back to work.

Just like you don’t understand the word “plan”, you also don’t see to understand what a preliminary estimate which is what I posted about. Btw, I had a lol moment when jay highlighted PLANNED ON HIS POST about AU coming back.
wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

This thread is weird.

HairCut Bros: Its getting better per the data
RonaBros: We don't have enough data to say that

HairCut Bros: This is less likely to kill "insert age here" than all these other "insert whatever death method"
RonaBros: Wrong, "DATA" shows its 342423 times worse than FLU (Weird, I didn't think we have enough data or complete data)

HairCut Bros: 20+ million unemployment lives being ruined
RonaBros: 100k people died, their lives are ruined.

HairCut Bros: Glad we shut the economy down, and "insert who we ruined"
RonaBros: It was the great sacrifices that kept it low (again, how could we know that, you just said we didn't have enough data)

I find it interesting we use data to prove a point then literally 5 post later say we don't have enough data. (and this goes both ways)

Finally some honest reporting.

Honest? So anyone reporting on the statements of the current admin's former FDA commissioner, Dr. Gotlieb, is a liar? He has been one of the most careful and measured experts throughout this crisis. If he says we should not become complacent because the data shows cases are increasing, I would listen to him. He cites hard data which proves the claim in the title of this thread that there is no evidence cases are increasing is false. Will you edit the thread title to reflect the truth?

Last edited:
This has been obvious for weeks but they were determined to panic about new cases even though they correlated with more testing and hospitalizations were mostly dropping. I’m honestly shocked to finally see national media finally report this reasonably.
Link to any threads or posts where stump or I called for anyone to panic? I certainly never said anything of the sort. No matter how much the experts upset you, those who choose to listen to credible information are not panicking.

It is less deadly than the flu to the vast majority of this world.
This is incorrect. COVID is less deadly than the flu for those under the age of 15. It's more deadly for every other age group. That's why our peak flu season weekly death toll was around 750 while we have had 12k+ dying per week from COVID since early April.

@DM8 @Stumpfan get your dumb asses in here and tell us how we’ll learn the truth in two more weeks.

Edit: no shit, I’d at least like to meet up with @DM8 because we might actually make friends without the politics involved even though I know he’s never touched a dripping wet pvssy.
Your obsession with projecting your frustration over your inability to get laid is embarrassing. I don't have any friends you are angry incels.

Reactions: 00aubie
Hahahaha. Truly a fantastic way of skating around the fact that you lied about things I've said. Bravo sir.
You spent 2 months guaranteeing COVID was less deadly than the flu. When will you admit you were wrong?

Deaths from flu = 24-62K

Lol yes you are. It’s more widespread, therefore more deadly.
Imagine wasting hundreds of hours of your life trying to convince people on a football message board to cower in the corner of their closets over a virus that will turn out to be no deadlier than the flu.
No.

Although you are more likely to die from the flu than the China Virus.
You're right, it's not the flu. Because you are much more likely to die from the flu than this.
But the flu is much more likely to kill you, so that wasn’t really true.

Reactions: 00aubie
This is incorrect. COVID is less deadly than the flu for those under the age of 15. It's more deadly for every other age group. That's why our peak flu season weekly death toll was around 750 while we have had 12k+ dying per week from COVID since early April.
death rate and total deaths aren’t the same. but you’re a smart guy, you know that and you know what you’re spinning.

one day millions of people will get annual flu shots and the deaths will come down. maybe, just maybe

death rate and total deaths aren’t the same. but you’re a smart guy, you know that and you know what you’re spinning.

one day millions of people will get annual flu shots and the deaths will come down. maybe, just maybe
Spinning? The case fatality rate for COVID is 10+ times greater than the season flu. All of the efforts to downplay COVID as being similar to the flu turned out to be completely false.

Last edited:
Pandemic bros don’t care about older people or those with health issues.
And there it is the only way for someone like Stump to try and end the conversation. This response takes no effort and shows the actual heart of the person spewing it.

And there it is the only way for someone like Stump to try and end the conversation. This response takes no effort and shows the actual heart of the person spewing it.

Derp. You should pay attention to the post I was responding to which pretended that our population are all under 50. Lol. Pay attention so I don’t have to explain things to you. It gets old.

Spinning? The case fatality rate for COVID is 10+ times greater than the season flu. All of the efforts to downplay COVID as being similar to the flu turned out to be completely false.
the rate you’re using is based on confirmed cases and we’ve seen it decline drastically over time as testing increases, including antibody testing.

ADVERTISEMENT