ADVERTISEMENT

ABC News: no sign of increases in any state that reopened

Nothing better than calling people "haircutbros" because they are genuinely concerned about what the extended lockdown has done to the economy, the tens of millions of people that have lost their jobs, people that can't get the medical care they need, or the repercussions that we can't even fathom right now for kids that have been locked inside for three months.

But to you dolts, it's about us wanting to get haircuts. Pretty pathetic.

As one of the primary pushers of the “rooting for the virus” bullshit... you can stfu and deal with it.

Everyone is genuinely concerned about the economy. Lose the silly narrative and take note of the reality that this rush to reopen hasn’t done much for it.

Now, let’s hope that these trends continue and that it all works out. That’s all we can do.

Its the way to minimize your feelings on the subject. You want to get back to out of the house because its your livelihood, your quality of life improves, and also your health. They make fun of you for your haircut, making fun of the restaurants you eat at, going out with your family and having a normal.

Actually, it’s a direct response to the trash that I’ve been reading about “rooting for the virus” for the last two months.

These boys are real big talkers... but they whine like hell when you throw a little bit back at them.

Yeah... it’s really going great out there. No doubt.
Who said it was great?

You said "Everyone is genuinely concerned about the economy. Lose the silly narrative and take note of the reality that this rush to reopen hasn’t done much for it."

The economies of states that opened earlier are rebounding at a much faster rate than the states that didn't.

Reactions: Thrill
Nope. This is your shtick. You spew bullshit like this all day long and then pretend it didn’t happen when people surprisingly don’t want to waste the time digging through your post history.
Haven't said it once. But keep lying about it. That appears to be the new tactic to discredit anyone that has been asking questions about the lockdown and expressed concern about the millions of lives ruined by it since the very beginning.

The shutdowns finally woke everyone up. More folks are taking this seriously now than before, which is helping. Some will never take it seriously. This is a free society and people should have the right to choose either way.

Folks have been adequately warned and educated. Time to move forward and let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: Hornacious
As one of the primary pushers of the “rooting for the virus” bullshit... you can stfu and deal with it.

Everyone is genuinely concerned about the economy. Lose the silly narrative and take note of the reality that this rush to reopen hasn’t done much for it.

Now, let’s hope that these trends continue and that it all works out. That’s all we can do.
You can't find one single post of me saying anything about anyone "rooting for the virus". Not a single one you lying piece of shit.

You want to call out people for saying that, you and @SigBitty need to look somewhere else. Because I haven't said it.

Reactions: Thrill
You can't find one single post of me saying anything about anyone "rooting for the virus". Not a single one you lying piece of shit.

You want to call out people for saying that, you and @SigBitty need to look somewhere else. Because I haven't said it.
They are/were rooting to be right. Based on there stances and predictions they are technically rooting for the virus.

Good news in May is largely a result of all of our sacrifices made in April.

And while we have a great number of unknowns, we can only hope that trend continues.
i dont think the shutdown did a damn thing. flu is gonna do what the flu does. thats why we never quarantine for it

You’re little crew has been pushing this bullshit for two months and you’ve been cheering right along the entire time. Don’t hide from it now.

I have said repeatedly the shutdown has become political it cant be denied, whichever side your on. the death count is also obviously political . no one though wants people to die

Who said it was great?

You said "Everyone is genuinely concerned about the economy. Lose the silly narrative and take note of the reality that this rush to reopen hasn’t done much for it."

The economies of states that opened earlier are rebounding at a much faster rate than the states that didn't.

Well, no shit. Of course they would be.

It’s also not much of a rebound. Consumer confidence is abysmal for numerous reasons.

All we can do is hope for the best now.

Who could have predicted the Rona bros being angry over positive news regarding opening our country back up safely...I'm shocked.
maxresdefault.jpg

They are/were rooting to be right. Based on there stances and predictions they are technically rooting for the virus.

Who could have predicted the Rona bros being angry over positive news regarding opening our country back up safely...I'm shocked.
maxresdefault.jpg

@Powerman26 and @Jim in Scranton schooling the deathbros / science deniers again ....

Here’s your chance to rebuke this kind of infantile trash @Jim in Scranton ... prove me wrong.

At the end of the day, the ultimate direction of this thread was obvious.

You'd think maybe just one person who maybe predicted much worse would say - hey, you know what, this is good news. I thought maybe there would be a spike in these states, and there wasn't. And you know what, that is good and promising for us moving forward.

But alas, that is not meant to be.

There is no known mortality rate for Covid much less broken down for age. Also, it wasn’t allowed to spread like the flu is. All we know is overall rate is most likely at least 5 times that of the flu.
i don’t think we know that because of the number of people that get flu shots every year. so we’re trying to compare infection rates of a protected population against unprotected.

what we know for sure, as antibody testing increases, is that the covid death rate is proving to be much lower than first reported

At the end of the day, the ultimate direction of this thread was obvious.

You'd think maybe just one person who maybe predicted much worse would say - hey, you know what, this is good news. I thought maybe there would be a spike in these states, and there wasn't. And you know what, that is good and promising for us moving forward.

But alas, that is not meant to be.

If you’re referring to me... your boy tagged me. I was minding my own business.

Stating that we don’t have sufficient data to know what the future holds is hardly “predicting much worse.” I’ve said repeatedly itt that we all have to hope these trends continue and hope for the best.

Alas, I won’t expect my actual statements on the subject matter to interfere with your shitty little narrative.

I knew you wouldn't have the stones.

Thanks for making my point.
You posted that I said something and then couldn't back it up with proof. Then you pivoted and wanted me to comment on other people's posts.

I'm not playing that game buddy. I don't have a crew. I don't condone what every single person posts on this forum. You want to call them out, do it. But leave me the fvck out of it.

You posted that I said something and then couldn't back it up with proof. Then you pivoted and wanted me to comment on other people's posts.

I'm not playing that game buddy. I don't have a crew. I don't condone what every single person posts on this forum. You want to call them out, do it. But leave me the fvck out of it.

As I said, I knew you wouldn’t have the stones to call out your bros.

Thanks again... this little pissing contest has been fun.

As I said, I knew you wouldn’t have the stones to call out your bros.

Thanks again... this little pissing contest has been fun.
Yep. Glad we agree that you are lying piece of shit and like to put words in other people's mouths in order to feel like a tough guy on the internet.

Reactions: AUJMac
Yep. Glad we agree that you are lying piece of shit and like to put words in other people's mouths in order to feel like a tough guy on the internet.

Don’t get pissy with me because you just proved yourself out to be a gutless little weasel. You had a perfect chance to back up your bullshit and speak some reasonableness to your fellow bros.

And all you did was make my point for me.

Reactions: DM8 and Stumpfan
Don’t get pissy with me because you just proved yourself out to be a gutless little weasel. You had a perfect chance to back up your bullshit and speak some reasonableness to your fellow bros.

And all you did was make my point for me.
Hahahaha. Truly a fantastic way of skating around the fact that you lied about things I've said. Bravo sir.

Reactions: Aueku
Hahahaha. Truly a fantastic way of skating around the fact that you lied about things I've said. Bravo sir.

I didn’t lie. You’re a proud and vocal leader of the haircutbro pack... you guys have been pushing that disgusting bullshit for two months now.

It’s not my fault that you tried to run from it and painted yourself into a corner.

Reactions: DM8
i don’t think we know that because of the number of people that get flu shots every year. so we’re trying to compare infection rates of a protected population against unprotected.

what we know for sure, as antibody testing increases, is that the covid death rate is proving to be much lower than first reported

The antibody testing has shown it isn’t widespread overall. Even NYC had 20% and that’s the epicenter. Also, the mortality rate has to do with what percentage die out of who got it. It doesn’t matter much that there’s a flu shot on mortality rate.

I didn’t lie. You’re a proud and vocal leader of the haircutbro pack... you guys have been pushing that disgusting bullshit for two months now.

It’s not my fault that you tried to run from it and painted yourself into a corner.

I like pandemic patriots better.

I'm afraid you have exhausted all of your pathetic attempts to put words in my mouth.

Reactions: anon_xdkqbpnrbtnct
The antibody testing has shown it isn’t widespread overall. Even NYC had 20% and that’s the epicenter. Also, the mortality rate has to do with what percentage die out of who got it. It doesn’t matter much that there’s a flu shot on mortality rate.
No,but the antibody tests are lowering the death rate by increasing the number of people who have it without dying which was the point....not that it's widespread (whatever that definition is bc it changes with motivation).

ADVERTISEMENT