ADVERTISEMENT

ABC News: no sign of increases in any state that reopened

@DM8 @Stumpfan get your dumb asses in here and tell us how we’ll learn the truth in two more weeks.

Edit: no shit, I’d at least like to meet up with @DM8 because we might actually make friends without the politics involved even though I know he’s never touched a dripping wet pvssy.
In all fairness, I’ve never done a girl with gonorrhea, either.

@DM8 @Stumpfan get your dumb asses in here and tell us how we’ll learn the truth in two more weeks.

Edit: no shit, I’d at least like to meet up with @DM8 because we might actually make friends without the politics involved even though I know he’s never touched a dripping wet pvssy.

This has been obvious for weeks but they were determined to panic about new cases even though they correlated with more testing and hospitalizations were mostly dropping. I’m honestly shocked to finally see national media finally report this reasonably.

Those governors will have blood on their hands!

-CoronaBros a month ago

“Ron Desantis is an idiot.”

giphy.gif

Most are still social distancing. Why should there be a dramatic increase? All opening up early has done is add constant death over the next few months. It’s not going to increase. The massive deaths in April were due to no social distancing in most of March. I expect we will flat line to around 500 deaths a day or close to that.

Most are still social distancing. Why should there be a dramatic increase? All opening up early has done is add constant death over the next few months. It’s not going to increase. The massive deaths in April were due to no social distancing in most of March. I expect we will flat line to around 500 deaths a day or close to that.
Roc Thomas with the spin move!

Yes. The models even had deaths, cases, etc dropping with the reopening. They also said there will be 140,000 or so deaths where it was 60-80,000 by 8/4.
That's enough from the science denying 2 weeks death cult. Stfu liar.

Reactions: ncautiger
I'm for easing restrictions (with some caveats - like keeping distancing measures and wearing masks) but there is some seasonality in play here as well that should be acknowledged.

I was for a few more weeks to really knock it down before June 1 but since most are still distancing, just open up with mask wearing with crowds and those at risk stay home. If people can work from home, do it. After seeing no traffic in Atlanta this morning, most are still not going into the office.

Reactions: First Coast Tiger
I was for a few more weeks to really knock it down before June 1 but since most are still distancing, just open up with mask wearing with crowds and those at risk stay home. If people can work from home, do it. After seeing no traffic in Atlanta this morning, most are still not going into the office.
Your a fugging liar. Most ARE NOT distancing the proper distance for it to matter. 6ft is an arbitrary number. What about the new study showing droplets carry a lot further than once claimed? 20 ft.

You are a hypocritical, lying science denier. Most in the death cult are.

Your a fugging liar. Most ARE NOT distancing the proper distance for it to matter. 6ft is an arbitrary number. What about the new study showing droplets carry a lot further than once claimed? 20 ft.

Distancing meaning not going into restaurants, the office, social events, etc. Carry on, pandemic patriot.

I’m pretty sure you said on multiple occasions that Kemp and DeSantis were morons with their policies and things are going terribly for their states.
He is a science denier and a liar.

Lol, I’ve literally watched your crew transition from “it’s just a cold” to “the flu is worse” to “100k are dead but it’s no big deal”

Distancing meaning not going into restaurants, the office, social events, etc. Carry on, pandemic patriot.
I love the way that sounds! Never quit working a day, supported local eateries and I crop dust everyone with a mask.

Lol, I’ve literally watched your crew transition from “it’s just a cold” to “the flu is worse” to “100k are dead but it’s no big deal”

It is less deadly than the flu to the vast majority of this world.

Reactions: KansasTiger
I love the way that sounds! Never quit working a day, supported local eateries and I crop dust everyone with a mask.

Most aren’t doing this. Right now, you can go 33 miles in 35 min to downtown Atlanta. That’s the fight of rush our that would usually take 75-90 min. Lol

See above. Now it’s the flu is worse to most of the population. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT