ADVERTISEMENT

A word of caution about Auburn's at-large opponent: UCF

AuburnLegacy

All-American
Jan 23, 2003
https://www.landof10.com/big-ten/bowl-projections-college-football-playoff-2017-18

Auburn will play UCF in the Peach Bowl. That is almost a guarantee. But it is not a guaranteed win. It was announced that Scott Frost and his entire staff will coach the bowl game before they go to Nebraska.

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/scott-frosts-nebraska-ucf-bowl-game-assistants

While Frost gets all the publicity for the success of the Scarlett Knights the last two years, the real star is McKenzie Milton, who is the second most creative quarterback in the nation behind Baker Mayfield. Mayfield has more yards and touchdowns this year, but Milton is only a sophomore. Milton played in ILH Division 1 with Tua Tagovailoa and Taulia Tagovailoa (Uat) and Jordan Ta'amu (Ole Miss). Milton fell into Frost's lap and started as a true freshman and has spearheaded the 0-12 to 13-0 turnaround over the last two years. He has Marcus Mariota-type skills. And in case you haven't noticed, Hawaii has been producing quarterbacks on par with Texas and Georgia in the last few years.

http://ucfknights.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4151

The reason I bring this up is Mayfield riddled our defense in the Sugar Bowl last year, and Milton is Baker 2.0.

2016 Sugar Bowl

He's not close to as good. I've seen both play

BigRedAss is a Nobraska fan that has been trolling the UCF board ever since the rumors of Frost to Nobraska started. Auburn fans please ignore him, he does not reflect nor represent UCF fans at all. As a UCF fan, I believe that beating Auburn will be a tall order. I would like to see us win of course, but I hope we can keep the game close and respectable if we don't. Good luck to you guys in the Peach Bowl.

Reactions: UCFhonors
BigRedAss is a Nobraska fan that has been trolling the UCF board ever since the rumors of Frost to Nobraska started. Auburn fans please ignore him, he does not reflect nor represent UCF fans at all. As a UCF fan, I believe that beating Auburn will be a tall order. I would like to see us win of course, but I hope we can keep the game close and respectable if we don't. Good luck to you guys in the Peach Bowl.
Lemmy; good to see you again!!! You definitely are one of the top UCF fans. However you must behave yourself on this site. No more nasty words and descriptions of Nebraska fans...even though you may be a closet Nebraska fan. Your mod banned many Nebraskans for no good reason. However on this site, you better watch your P's & Q's or you will suffer the same fate...

Lemmy; good to see you again!!! You definitely are one of the top UCF fans. However you must behave yourself on this site. No more nasty words and descriptions of Nebraska fans...even though you may be a closet Nebraska fan. Your mod banned many Nebraskans for no good reason. However on this site, you better watch your P's & Q's or you will suffer the same fate...

Go to hell you bastard BigRedAss! You just want to troll us because Nobraska Cornhole like you fans have no life and live in pathetic desperation. You are hearby ignored.

Hey, its a free country. Plus I got banned for no good reason on your board. Your mods are super sensitive and are probably emotional because our coach came home...

Mods are definitely sensitive guys no doubt. However, why would any auburn fan care about Scott Frost to Nebraska? If anything one would be relieved he isn’t coaching in the sec.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Mods are definitely sensitive guys no doubt. However, why would any auburn fan care about Scott Frost to Nebraska? If anything one would be relieved he isn’t coaching in the sec.

They wouldn't. The Nobraska fans have been trolling us bad, and I guess when they get banned from our board they are coming here because they have nothing better to do. Talk about pathetic.

I'm going to stay off your board because I don't want any more of those creeps to follow me here. Good luck in the bowl game Tigers.

Last edited:
Wow Lemmy you almost seem normal on this board.

Just tell them Nebraska is back and they are going to win the national championship next year and they'll go away. They are an entire fan base of Jan Brady's looking for recognition.

Had nothing to say on Twitter, biiiiiiiiiiitch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT