ADVERTISEMENT

A warning for all of us from a gynecologist

Jacqueline Gollan, a gynecologist, is warning us about "caution fatigue" when dealing with the coronavirus. I gotta admit, I've gone from 0 to 100 real quick when going back to normal. I threw away all my masks, and cough and sneeze freely wherever I go.

https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2020/04/caution-fatigue-could-dent-efforts-to-stay-safe/
Really thought this was gonna be about pvssy
Please send @AUgncEngineer to Chile @Jay G. Tate.

All of you below 65 without other medical conditions should go about your life as normal.

Those of us over 65 and those with other medical problems should still social distance and be careful around groups.

This takes care of 90% of the problem with Covid and the other 10% are as likely as dying from lots of other things as Covid.

Life has to go on.

I've been there plenty.

believe.gif

All of you below 65 without other medical conditions should go about your life as normal.

Those of us over 65 and those with other medical problems should still social distance and be careful around groups.

This takes care of 90% of the problem with Covid and the other 10% are as likely as dying from lots of other things as Covid.

Life has to go on.
I have an underlying condition. Type 1 diabetes. I have never stopped. If it gets me it gets me but not working for 3 months would be devastating to my family. If I died from it the windfall my family would recieve would set them up to pay off the house and the kids' college.

Diabetics are more at risk but what they fail to mention is compliant Diabetics are not at risk as much as non compliant Diabetics.

Based on science Type 1 diabetes will shorten my life by 15 years or so. I am 43. I will not live the rest of my shortened life in fear.

During corona I have not worn a condom once and have unleashed my corona killing sperm in every orifice of every bunker 10 that I could. Feels good man.

Reactions: Ruxy Poo
I have an underlying condition. Type 1 diabetes. I have never stopped. If it gets me it gets me but not working for 3 months would be devastating to my family. If I died from it the windfall my family would recieve would set them up to pay off the house and the kids' college.

Diabetics are more at risk but what they fail to mention is compliant Diabetics are not at risk as much as non compliant Diabetics.

Based on science Type 1 diabetes will shorten my life by 15 years or so. I am 43. I will not live the rest of my shortened life in fear.
Hard truths from a family man. I feel the same way. My wife has probably earned a better man by now anyway and the payout wouldn't hurt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT