ADVERTISEMENT

A fraud

Your head coach is a fraud of a human being. He is a decent coach but he is a sleazy man.

Wife and I went shopping at a major department store to find her something to wear to her first college game in years. A young lady began assisting us and when she heard we were going to a football game that weekend she said she hoped it was not an Auburn game. I told her no and asked her why she would say that about Auburn. She them proceeded to tell us that she used to work for the Arkansas State athletic department and worked for both Coach Freeze and Malzahn. She then told me when Malzahn took over he would make sexual advances towards her and every time she would deliver something to him he would whistle at her as she walked away. She then said she would go home and cry every day for having to put up with this hypocrite that wants to convince everyone he is such a wonderful person. I asked her why she did not say something to somebody higher up and she sad she did not want to lose her job. She also added that Malzahn's wife would come to the office practically every day drunk. If he did it at Arkansas State I would expect he is doing it at Auburn.

WHAT A FRAUD!!!!
I know what you mean. My niece worked in the Mississippi athletic department last year and she said basically he same thing about Freeze. We tried to get her to pursue it legally but she wanted to get her degree from Ole Miss so we let it go.

Your head coach is a fraud of a human being. He is a decent coach but he is a sleazy man.

Wife and I went shopping at a major department store to find her something to wear to her first college game in years. A young lady began assisting us and when she heard we were going to a football game that weekend she said she hoped it was not an Auburn game. I told her no and asked her why she would say that about Auburn. She them proceeded to tell us that she used to work for the Arkansas State athletic department and worked for both Coach Freeze and Malzahn. She then told me when Malzahn took over he would make sexual advances towards her and every time she would deliver something to him he would whistle at her as she walked away. She then said she would go home and cry every day for having to put up with this hypocrite that wants to convince everyone he is such a wonderful person. I asked her why she did not say something to somebody higher up and she sad she did not want to lose her job. She also added that Malzahn's wife would come to the office practically every day drunk. If he did it at Arkansas State I would expect he is doing it at Auburn.

WHAT A FRAUD!!!!

Wow. Thanks for sharing. I had no idea.

WHAT A FRAUD!!!!

Nice first post. Do you believe in Bigfoot and the tooth fairy?
Go Rebels.

Reactions: msdeltareb
ADVERTISEMENT