ADVERTISEMENT

A&E ratings down 50% since they cancelled Live PeeDee

iu

I couldn't name one other show on A&E. Will LMAO when they start having to fire people.

Reactions: 1959
Who owns A&E? Are we sure they didn’t want to ax the network all along? Then bring back cops on another network they also own in 6 months or a year?

Back your brain up 6 months. Imagine a TV station cancelling the top show on TV. Putting their livelihood and careers on the line because it shows cops in a good light. Just amazing.

But just think of what type of fare art people and entertainment people watch. Almost all most of them are the progressive type and what kind of people want to dump the police. Then it makes sense. I think they just needed the cop shows and before that to the duck show to make money. Once they dumped those they lose money. Make sense now?

If only John Wayne Airport would close after the name change

Can another network pick it up? Doesn’t that happen sometimes with sitcoms?

Live PD used to be the number one rated show on cable TV.

Now that honor goes to Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Well there you have it. I don't watch cable TV outside of sports channels and haven't for a decade or more.

EDIT: The fact that Tucker Carlson is the highest rated show on CABLE TV is very telling.

Live PD used to be the number one rated show on cable TV.

Now that honor goes to Tucker Carlson Tonight.
TUCKA got da top show????????
Got nutttin againzt the guy but I wunda wut he do THATZ so goood?

Well there you have it. I don't watch cable TV outside of sports channels and haven't for a decade or more.

EDIT: The fact that Tucker Carlson is the highest rated show on CABLE TV is very telling.

It’s actually the highest rated show ever. It set some kind of record a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: auburnbrave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT