ADVERTISEMENT

70% of Covid Deaths in the U.K. and Sweden for September Were the Vaccinated

OP believes the vaccine kills more people than the virus😂

Yore fake news posts. You read the gateway pundit and probably believe tap water makes frogs gay😂
Are you disputing the facts even though the article links to their sources? If you have alternative facts then please, post them here.

Are you disputing the facts even though the article links to their sources? If you have alternative facts then please, post them here.
Would you like to reference the fact that the UK has an extremely high vaccination rate (around 90%)? Meaning there is a significantly larger population of vaccinated individuals now as opposed to unvaccinated? Would you also like to cite the incredibly small rate of breakthrough COVID deaths over the course of the pandemic as opposed to cherry-picking situational data that promotes your disingenuous narrative?

Would you like to reference the fact that the UK has an extremely high vaccination rate (around 90%)? Meaning there is a significantly larger population of vaccinated individuals now as opposed to unvaccinated? Would you also like to cite the incredibly small rate of breakthrough COVID deaths over the course of the pandemic as opposed to cherry-picking situational data that promotes your disingenuous narrative?I didn't post
What narrative is that? I posted an article citing statistics from September.

And as usual, you cherry-pick situational data to convey disingenuous narratives that attempt to cast doubt on an overwhelmingly successful and safe vaccine. Better luck next time.
I posted a link of statistical data. Cherry picking doesn't come into the equation.

Would you like to reference the fact that the UK has an extremely high vaccination rate (around 90%)? Meaning there is a significantly larger population of vaccinated individuals now as opposed to unvaccinated? Would you also like to cite the incredibly small rate of breakthrough COVID deaths over the course of the pandemic as opposed to cherry-picking situational data that promotes your disingenuous narrative?
@TBFan has truly picked the absolute dumbest hill to die on. He probably thinks seatbelts don’t work either.

Reactions: SigBitty
I posted a link of statistical data. Cherry picking doesn't come into the equation.
Oh, you’re operating under the impression that data can’t be manipulated to convey falsehoods? Oh my. It’s worse than I thought.

Oh, you’re operating under the impression that data can’t be manipulated to convey falsehoods? Oh my. It’s worse than I thought.
Again, if you have data showing differently, then post it. Otherwise, your opinions have no weight.

Wrong conclusion as has been stated on here many times.
Yeah, sure man. You aren’t anti Covid vaccine at all😂 Sweet Jesus, look at all of these vaccine threads you’ve started on the first page alone

TuBNUvq.png

ea9hXFy.png

iIgvwpe.png

p8an9rA.png

Reactions: SigBitty
Not anti-vaccine at all. If you had read what was in those threads, you'd know that.

Not anti-vaccine at all. If you had read what was in those threads, you'd know that.
Yeah, yore just a guy who takes time to post articles from the gateway pundit of manipulated and misleading data. But yore totally unbiased.

Yeah, yore just a guy who takes time to post articles from the gateway pundit of manipulated and misleading data. But yore totally unbiased.
Again, you've offered nothing to prove its manipulated or misleading data. The fact is that 70% of covid deaths in the U.K. and Sweden during September were for vaccinated people. Seeing as how the vaccine has been promoted as lessening the severity of covid symptoms, this would seem to be an important statistic to consider. But since you want to want to blast the statistics, I'll let people decide for themselves who is biased.

Again, you've offered nothing to prove its manipulated or misleading data. The fact is that 70% of covid deaths in the U.K. and Sweden during September were for vaccinated people. Seeing as how the vaccine has been promoted as lessening the severity of covid symptoms, this would seem to be an important statistic to consider. But since you want to want to blast the statistics, I'll let people decide for themselves who is biased.
Since you are so desperate to talk UK numbers, let’s discuss death numbers since the vaccine rollout in a country where 90% of people over 12 are vaccinated. Care to explain these charts? Why have deaths virtually been eliminated in comparison to pre-vaccine? Why are we not seeing surges in death with this latest case surge?

I agree, people should decide for themselves regarding the statistics!

YYR2O3v.png

63diIwM.png

Not sure what that has to do with what was posted. You're defending the vaccine which is fine. But no one is arguing the vaccine hasn't helped fight covid.

Not sure what that has to do with what was posted. You're defending the vaccine which is fine. But no one is arguing the vaccine hasn't helped fight covid.
So what are you arguing?

So you have no stance?
Stance on what? The vaccine?

My stance is clearly evident if you have read the threads on here.

People need to make their own determination on the vaccine based on their health, age, and risk factors.

Reactions: AUJMac
Stance on what? The vaccine?

My stance is clearly evident if you have read the threads on here.

People need to make their own determination on the vaccine based on their health, age, and risk factors.
Agreed! Much safe route to get the vaccine if you are eligible and do not have recent natural immunity. Although, IMO, I wouldn’t feel much need for the vaccine if I were younger than 20-25 range.

There have never been long term side effects of a vaccine outside of a few weeks window for any vaccine in the past, and we’re obviously over a year past the first trials with no record of long term issues that some of these anti vaxxers claim we will eventually see.

It’s good to see places like the UK absolutely dominating this virus through vaccination and some natural immunity.

Reactions: TBFan
Your logic is sound as long as it goes both ways. I think the same could be inferred based on southern states where the population is less vaccinated 35% and lower. People that die from Covid are less likely to be vaccinated because the skewed majority are not vaccinated. So what are you saying?

Reactions: TBFan

If everybody wears a seatbelt, what percentage of car accidents deaths would be among those that wear a seatbelt? Think real hard now. Take your time. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT