ADVERTISEMENT

7 NFL head coach jobs opened this year, 0 African Americans have been hired yet

So why do you “assume” blacks are better at running back and corner? Using the criteria above, explain the difference.

Please show me where I said "blacks are better at RB and corner, or come back and admit that you lied on me and were wrong.

It's sad when folks are debating a point, and someone just breaks out with a complete lie to try and impugn them.

Reactions: ChucktownTiger05
Although it is the younger generation that is now fighting to segregate by wanting their own national anthem, their own flag, etc. For the country to step forward we have to stop labeling everyone by their race. That starts with the govt, as all government forms ask what is your race. WGAF what the race is, it should be are you a legal american citizen, that's it.

Let me know when the govt stops giving minorities and disabled priority in govt contract process. Let me know when there is a "White scholarship, given to the most outstanding "white" student". Also, just my opinion, but calling blacks african americans is rather Petty. There is very few black americans that actually migrated from Africa. If they were born here legally, they are american. Don't no one call me an Italian American, or european american, so why call them african americans, and asian americans. I am pretty well right leaning, it let's call it like it is, the govt and media are bolstering the whole race issue in this country. Other cou tries are massively trying to use it against us, to keep in fighting. America is not a sexists country either. I am a world traveler, and if men in american treated women like the men in arabic countries do, they would be in prison. America is one of the most fair and I partial countries in the world, we just can't see the forest because of all the trees.

If you are attempting to say that the majority of blacks in this country, (younger generation or otherwise), want segregation, you are LYING through your teeth or extremely ignorant as to what the general sentiment is. What folks really want, is a level playing field....period. That's it, (but for many, it's too much to ask and folks just want them to sit down, shut up, and be happy that you're in this country). You establish a level playing field, (especially early on, right after abolition), and you'd likely NEVER hear even the relative few that you hear today advocating such things.

The government started the whole AA thing as a jump starter to try to make headway in what we all agree was systematic racism. I don't like AA, but how else do you get folks to change their hearts, minds and jumpstart a level playing field??? By forcing schools to integrate and forcing companies to hire blacks, it allowed the next generation to see that blacks COULD indeed perform in these positions, so that now, many later generations see it as normal. Without that, it's highly unlikely we'd have even the level of participation that we have today.

You're complaining about people getting a few civil rights and demanding to be labeled what they want to be called, but again, if you simply do what's right before God, and at any point after abolition, actually TREAT THEM LIKE AMERICANS, with equal rights, and welcome them into society, and educational institutions, and equal jobs and training with the commensurate remediation, and you'd NEVER have anyone wanted to be called anything else. It's just amazing that folks who strain and search for anything to complain about and put down blacks, can't see these simple truths. Your entire post appears to be a latent rant where you're searching for valid reasons to impugn blacks.

If you are attempting to say that the majority of blacks in this country, (younger generation or otherwise), want segregation, you are LYING through your teeth or extremely ignorant as to what the general sentiment is. What folks really want, is a level playing field....period. That's it, (but for many, it's too much to ask and folks just want them to sit down, shut up, and be happy that you're in this country). You establish a level playing field, (especially early on, right after abolition), and you'd likely NEVER hear even the relative few that you hear today advocating such things.

The government started the whole AA thing as a jump starter to try to make headway in what we all agree was systematic racism. I don't like AA, but how else do you get folks to change their hearts, minds and jumpstart a level playing field??? By forcing schools to integrate and forcing companies to hire blacks, it allowed the next generation to see that blacks COULD indeed perform in these positions, so that now, many later generations see it as normal. Without that, it's highly unlikely we'd have even the level of participation that we have today.

You're complaining about people getting a few civil rights and demanding to be labeled what they want to be called, but again, if you simply do what's right before God, and at any point after abolition, actually TREAT THEM LIKE AMERICANS, with equal rights, and welcome them into society, and educational institutions, and equal jobs and training with the commensurate remediation, and you'd NEVER have anyone wanted to be called anything else. It's just amazing that folks who strain and search for anything to complain about and put down blacks, can't see these simple truths. Your entire post appears to be a latent rant where you're searching for valid reasons to impugn blacks.
lnfao. I guess we can agree to disagree.

I saw a post an ESPN post on IG that showed 4 pictures of the TB coordinators and the caption read “all of the major coordinators on the TB Bucks are black.” Is it just me or do posts like that cheapen the accomplishment of these men by making them into nothing but a statistic to get more clicks on IG? They earned their positions by being good at what they do and that got them to a Super Bowl. It had nothing to do with their skin color.

Well of course we can, but those are solid points that aren't easily refuted. I'd imagine that if we took a general poll across the U.S., the overwhelming majority would agree that your opinions that I refuted, are clearly wrong.
They took a poll recently, and it was like 81M to 75m. That's not the overwhelming majority.

Last edited:
So why do you “assume” blacks are better at running back and corner? Using the criteria above, explain the difference.

Please show me where I said "blacks are better at RB and corner, or come back and admit that you lied on me and were wrong.

It's sad when folks are debating a point, and someone just breaks out with a complete lie to try and impugn them.

@johntodd you made a pretty big accusation, now the cat has your tongue??? Please, either show where I assumed blacks are better at RB and CB, (in my 20+ years on the board), or come back and admit that you lied on me and were wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT