ADVERTISEMENT

60% chance of rain in Starkville today

Why don't you guys stay on your home board with your twins gator and gomm? Y'all deserve each other. Nobody really gives a shyt what you think.

Originally posted by nudbud:
Why don't you guys stay on your home board with your twins gator and gomm? Y'all deserve each other. Nobody really gives a shyt what you think.
Sour grapes? I can't blame you after that performance.

You're not very smart are you? That post was made way before the game was played. Thanks for the laughs. Go suck on your boy gator some more.

bammers don't have much room to talk about yesterday. You needed a blocked extra point just to beat a team Auburn beat by 24 points earlier this year

Originally posted by nudbud:
You're not very smart are you? That post was made way before the game was played. Thanks for the laughs. Go suck on your boy gator some more.
Now now, don't go confusing me with Bobby just because you have sour grapes over your loss.

Plenty of other places to point fingers for that one if you want to assign blame.

You really aren't very smart are you. You made a post that I had sour grapes after our loss. I only pointed out to you that the original post I made was before the game even kicked off. Now you say I have sour grapes again over the loss. Please explain the sour grapes. I went as far as congratulating the MSU fans that were lurking, but I have sour grapes? You really have problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT