ADVERTISEMENT

5* Aubbie legacy Jonah Williams keeping the LT spot warm for Cam Rob this spring

Aug 12, 2013
Already one of the strongest players on the team as well. Great recruiting job Gus

sabanrockout.gif

Reactions: CowardlyToaster
Don't forget that turd legacy Rashaan Evans had 4 sacks last year, while Carl Lawson and Montravius Adams combined for 3.5.
Thanks. I was at work today trying to get a Siemens PLC to give me a digital input when I felt something missing. Kind of like I was blanking out a little.
The Engineer looked at me and noticed my furrowed brow and asked. "You look like you're forgetting something."

I immediately came to the the always happening Open Forum at AuburnSports.com for its vast wealth of information in hopes it could help me remember.

Thanks. Due to your post in an idiotic thread started by turd breathers, I can report that now no one will die today, or in the near future thanks to that faulty PLC which is now running perfectly after I remembered some obscure meaningless sack stat presented by a guy that probably couldn't find the UAT campus with a GPS.

Reactions: Docdumpsta
Thanks. I was at work today trying to get a Siemens PLC to give me a digital input when I felt something missing. Kind of like I was blanking out a little.
The Engineer looked at me and noticed my furrowed brow and asked. "You look like you're forgetting something."

I immediately came to the the always happening Open Forum at AuburnSports.com for its vast wealth of information in hopes it could help me remember.

Thanks. Due to your post in an idiotic thread started by turd breathers, I can report that now no one will die today, or in the near future thanks to that faulty PLC which is now running perfectly after I remembered some obscure meaningless sack stat presented by a guy that probably couldn't find the UAT campus with a GPS.

The world needs ITT tech grads, keep your chin up and never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Gotta admit I'm pretty pumped that I can freely converse with @Diego Delgado over here with impunity. Seriously one of my favorite Bama posters.

It's been too long, old friend. Drop an insider nugget if you would. Still high on Landon Rice?

Hell all of my Bammer plants like Ellis and Lance have left the building down there so I am shit out of Aubie scoop. Will always be high on Rice. He and Brown are both great players yall signed this year

Reactions: CowardlyToaster
MB has been a slow without these past few weeks...Wondering what your thoughts are on Golson to left tackle. Sounds like he maybe passing Leff for that job

There is a reason Golson started multiple games as a TRF at Ole Miss and was not named to the All SEC Fr team

Dont forget fellow Auburn HS alum Roobin Foster was going to be a bust at Bammer

Wuttup DAWG, glad yo back. Ain't nobody dun sed dat FOZTA wuz gunna be a bust!! Dude is a MONZTA!!!
EVANS scres the piss-flaps outta me. I'm worreeeed that NICK is gunna let dat BEAZT play more dis seazun.

Wuttup DAWG, glad yo back. Ain't nobody dun sed dat FOZTA wuz gunna be a bust!! Dude is a MONZTA!!!
EVANS scres the piss-flaps outta me. I'm worreeeed that NICK is gunna let dat BEAZT play more dis seazun.

Got some bad news for you Hootie. The Gus Whisperer has moved that Aubbie legacy to ILB next to Roobin

There is a reason Golson started multiple games as a TRF at Ole Miss and was not named to the All SEC Fr team
I expect if Golson, Leff, or Darius James starts at left take for AU, we'll be running the ball A LOT. Basically all guards. I'm actually kind of okay with this. It forces Gus to do what he's good at instead of trying to implement the JV passing game.

I expect if Golson, Leff, or Darius James starts at left take for AU, we'll be running the ball A LOT. Basically all guards. I'm actually kind of okay with this. It forces Gus to do what he's good at instead of trying to implement the JV passing game.

Is the bunker nervous now that The Gus Whisperer has come home ?

Coach-Pruitt1.jpg

Got some bad news for you Hootie. The Gus Whisperer has moved that Aubbie legacy to ILB next to Roobin
I dun heard Dawg!!! Only good newz for da rest of the league iz dat he'll likely be a wun year guy if he's the STARTA!!!

Please football gods let this buffoon replace Saban when he retires....

I dont blame you for being mad. I would be too if my HC called himself a "offensive Guru" and let a dirtneck from Sand Mt hold him to a pathetic 2 TDs in their last two matchups

Williams was one of the highest-rated players in the Crimson Tide’s 2016 signing class. The Folsom, Calif., native was the No. 2 offensive tackle and No. 17 overall prospect, according to the 247Sports Composite.

Saban referred to Williams as “one of the most athletic guys we saw out there in recruiting” and praised the young tackle for his versatility to play all three positions along the line. But it isn’t just Saban that’s had praise for him.

Jonah Williams, the offensive lineman who came in, he’s stood out a lot,” linebacker Shaun Hamilton said Wednesday afternoon. “He’s doing great, adjusting to everything. I know he came and practiced with us a little before the national championship game, so you can tell it’s definitely paying off for him.”

Please football gods let this buffoon replace Saban when he retires....

That was in 2013, Pruitt was busy coaching the FSU defense that shut down Harry's offense in the second half of the greatest collapse in the history of the NC game. He's never been DC of a team that lost to Harry, and that won't change this year.

Great thread, I had forgotten how many 5-stars Bama stole from Harry. Laziest staff in the nation, and the only recruits he can land are ones that are attracted to his 'come here and have fun, no work required!' pitch. That's why every 5-star he gets is a bust.

See, Dook Williams, Roc Thomas, Montravius Adams, Carl '1 sack' Lawson, Byron 'these coaches be mean to me!' Cowart.

Derrick Brown will be the next bust. I really appreciate the REC planting Rotney at aubarn, hated to see Craig go.

Want to see an amazing stat?

Number of QBs Harry has signed in 4 classes: 6
Number of OLs Harry has signed in 4 classes: 10

Harry has signed twice as many QBs as he should have and half the OLs. Your OL will again be garbage this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT